Chapter 9: why are you a villain?

Kaito pov:

"Stop crying!" Dabi yelled in annoyance. Ever since I got to the LOV hide out I've been sobbing my eyes out. Not only was I kidnapped but my boyfriend got killed in front of my eyes. Katsuki didn't deserve to die!

"Stop fucking crying!" Dabi yelled again activating his quirk. I flinched as I pushed myself more into the corner of the room. All the villains were staring at me, mostly in disgust.

"My boyfriend got killed you fucktard!" I yelled at dabi, as more tears streamed down my face.

"He was weak anyway" he tsked as he sat down on the couch. I wanted to yell some more at him, but my voice was really hoarse cause of all the crying. Katsuki was not weak! He was strong, and a loving person.

"Hi I'm toga, what's your quirk?" Toga asked me, sitting close while playing with her knife.

"Water bending" I said, trying to stay far away from me. What if she uses that knife on me? I don't want her to take my blood, and then turn into me.

"That's so cool!" she said in amazement.

"breaking news. a person was found dead today. The body is from a UA student called Katsuki bakugou. The cause of dead was stab wounds to the heart. We don't know who the culprit is, but we assume it's the new villain static" The news lady said. My gaze was glued to the screen as they showed scenes of katsuki being put into the ambulance, a blanket covering him. I started sobbing again when they also showed katsuki's mom sobbing on the ground while his dad was hugging him. The bakusquad was also present, as they were sobbing.

"Bakugou was last seen walking with another student from UA called kaito agawa. Agawa is still missing but pro heroes are try-" The tv was turned off as kaminari walked into the room.

"Enough news for today. agawa, your room is done" Kaminari smiled at me, tossing the remote away. He held his hand out for me, but I refused to take it. "We can do this the hard way or the easy way. Which one do you choose?" I scoffed as I stood up myself. Kaminari took a deep breath, before walking away. Following him he led me through many corridors. I tried to remember my way, but he was purposely walking the wrong way.

"Ah here we are" He clapped as he opened the door. The room on the tiny side. It had a double bed, and a closet and a tv. It even had a closet with nothing in it. "Our room" Denki smiled, as he hugged me close.

"I'm not sharing a room with you" I said as I pushed against his chest. He just held me close, not letting me go.

"You have no choice" He chuckled. He then picked me up, throwing me on the bed. "So, as you can see you have a bed, a closet, a tv, and an empty closet." Like I didn't see that already.

"Why an empty closet?" I asked him.

"Every time you're acting good, you'll get a book as a treat. disobey and I'll take away your privileges" he said. He's acting like I'm a dog. He then walked up to me, trying to kiss me. Turning my head away, he grabbed my face, pulling me towards him.

"You already want to be disobedient? Fine! be disobedient" He sneered, pushing me away. He walked to the door, but I stopped him.

"Why are you being like this!? Is it because I didn't want to date you? You became a villain cause of that!?" I yelled at him. I need answers

"I was already a villain before I met you agawa. I came to UA to collect information on the pro heroes, but then you caught my eye. and I just knew I needed to have you" he grinned at me. I just want to wipe that grin off of his face.

"I'll never love you!"

"We'll see about that"

I need to get out of here. But how! HOW!? I hope dad is okay. Please don't tell me kaminari is gonna kill him. I can't live with that. Katsuki already died, I can't have another person close to me die.

denki pov:

"Did you really gotta kidnap him? He's no use to us" Shigaraki groaned, as he scratched his neck. That sound disgust me, it just sounds so gross.

"I want him, so I'm having him. And besides, he has a powerful quirk. When we get him to join us, he will be a great asset" I said.

"If he wants to join us"

"He has no choice" I said, as I stood up.

"And where are you going?" Shigaraki asked me.

"To UA, I still have to keep up the facade" I explained. He hummed in response as I walked out. Ugh now I have to go to those annoying people again. And don't get me started on all might, I just know he's gonna make this whole situation about him. Walking to UA, there were a lot of police guards here. Time to put my acting skills to work. Using the fake tears spray I made, I sprayed it in my eyes. It burns your eyes like crazy, making your eyes tear up. Running towards cass 1A I busted open the door.

"W-WHere is agawa!?" I asked in a panic as I ran in. Mina was sobbing, holding sero close.

"H-he got kidnapped, static probably has him" Kirishima sniffed. Walking up to him, I pulled him in a hug. He cried on my shoulder, holding me tight. Oh yeah, he was best friends with that fucker. "Katuski is dead" He sobbed

"I heard, I can't believe it" I sniffled.

"where were you for the past 3 weeks?" Mina asked me, tears streaming down her face.

"A-at home"

"You sure? cause it seems really suspicious that you suddenly show up when katsuki is dead! Weren't you mad cause he started dating agawa?" mineta said. Oh yeah I forgot, he smart. We gotta take care of that.

"I was angry yeah, I really love agawa. But I would never kill somebody!" I said in defense.

"kaminari would never kill somebody, definitely not bakugou. He helped bakugou many times" Sero said, backing me. Gotta remember not to kill him...yet

"but don't you think it's suspicious?" that grape said.

"Mineta don't blame other students!" Iida yelled, doing his chopping movements again.

"Midoriya, are you okay?" I asked him. He was sobbing loudly as he held a picture with him and bakugou.

"K-kacchan" He sobbed

"We gotta find agawa, he could still be alive!" Uraraka said. Can this bitch not

"Yeah, he could be at the LOV hideout!"

"Who said that the LOV did this?"

"This screams LOV!"

"But it could be static!"

Everybody started yelling through each other, trying to find a lead. A lot of them think the LOV had nothing to do with it, which is good. If they suspect somebody else, that means it will take longer for them to find agawa. and they don't even know that 'static' works with them. They don't even know who static really is, and let's keep it that way. I won't let them find agawa. I'll make sure of it.

he's is mine!