chapter 4: Is this a date?

kaito pov:

OMG, I look so good! Like take in all this ass. I look fabulous!

"Your hero costume is so cool agawa" Midoriya looked in awe at my costume. Today we had to wear it, because we are gonna do a simulation. Meaning I can show off this sexy body of mine.

"Thanks midoriya, yours looks...cute?" I awkwardly smiled at his costume. I'm not gonna lie, it looks horrible. Like the bunny ears are not it, but he told me his mom made it, so I guess it's okay.

"Thanks agawa" He smiled brightly, while blushing. Damn he's cute, like a bunny. OOOH now I get his costume. He's as cute as a bunny! cute

Walking outside, I saw All might already waiting with some people from our class. All might is a regular at the restaurant, his go to food is the wonton soup. He orders it every time he comes, and he'll order something different as well. Sometimes he orders sushi with it, the other time tempura. but the soup always stays the same.

"Everybody here!? Great let's go!" Walking with him we went to the training area where these different types of buildings were. "So class, today we are gonna play heroes and villains. You'll be divided in teams of two, two will be the villains the others the heroes. The heroes have to get to the 'bomb' before the timers up, villains will protect the bomb" he explained. Okay, seems easy. He then started forming the groups.

"So last hero group, agawa, kaminari. You have to go against, hagakure, mineta and kouda" 
(I made up groups, to lazy to re-watch the episode). Giving kaminari a high five, we already started making plans. We had to wait two rounds before we were up, and I'll make sure we win. When it was finally our time, we stood ready at the entrance of the building. Hearing All mights voice, we ran inside.

"Okay, check if you can find water pipes." I said, looking around. Our plan is to flood the floor with water, kaminari is then gonna use his electricity on the water, electrocuting the villains. A bit dangerous, but meh.

"here!" He yelled. walking over to the pipe, I follow it all the way to the room the 'villains' were at. "Watch out for hagakure, she could be anywhere" Kami whispered to me. nodding, I focused on the water in the pipes. I put a lot of pressure on one point, making the pipe bust. Water was everywhere, giving kami a sign. He let his electricity run through the water. All three of them were shaking, before falling to the ground unconscious. Kami then pick me up out of no where, throwing me to the 'bomb'. The second I touched it, We heard the intercom go off.

"Hero's won!"

"Yes!" me and kami cheered giving him a high five.

"Best team eveeeeer" 

"You mean dangerous!" All mights voice boomed through the area. "You could've seriously hurt your fellow class mates! don't let this happen again" He scolded us. Damn, he's mad. oh well.

"pffff we were awesome" Kami said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "btw, I was planning on spending lunch on the roof, wanna join me?"

"Just the two of us?" I asked confused. Doesn't he want the bakusquad to join?

"Yup! I brought lunch today, so I don't need to go to the cafeteria" He smiled, giving my shoulder a squeeze.

"Why?"

"Just for some silence, the cafeteria can be very busy. And this way I can get to know you yolki" Again, with that stupid nickname! It's just so stupid. Wait, do I want to spend my lunch ALONE with kaminari? yes I do

"sure, dad brought me lunch anyway" I shrugged.

"Great!"

timeskip lunchtime:

grabbing my stuff, I started walking towards the roof. Kami left earlier cause he had to pee, so I'm walking alone right now. I had to make sure no teachers saw me, we are not aloud to be on the roof. Opening the door to the roof, I saw kami standing their placing a blanket on the floor, food everywhere.

"Damn you must be hungry" I chuckled, walking to him. He snapped his head towards me, looking in shock and anger.

"W-why are you here already?"

"Cause it's lunch time?"

"No no no, I'm not done yet!" He said, gripping his hair. Looking at the blanket, I saw that their was a lot of food like sushi and ramen, and fake candles. I-is this a date?

"Kami, Is this suppose to be a date?" I asked him. He slowly let go of his hair, nodding at me. shit this is gonna hurt.

"I'm sorry kami, I just don't see you that way" I said, giving him a sad smile. I know I freaked out when he texted me that he wanted to kiss me, but I'm just not into him. I'd rather have him as a friend.

"B-but you can! Y-you just don't know me yet. Yes, that's it, you just don't know me yet" He muttered, a creepy smile plastering his face.

"Kami, I'm sorry. But You're just a friend to me"

"B-but, I don't see you like that" He hung his head low. Walking over to him, I pulled him into a hug.

"I may not see you like that, but I can still stay for all this food. A waste to throw it away" I smiled, getting a small smile in return.

"I'd like that" he wiped away a tear. Taking him to the blanket, we both sat down. Damn, he picked the expensive stuff. This pack of sushi alone is already 2345.80000 yen (20 dollars). And he got 4 packs of sushi! 

"Is that ramen from my restaurant?" I giggled, seeing the familiar packaging.

"Yup, only the best for you" He smiled, making me blush a bit. Goddamn Kaito stop blushing! You just told him you weren't in to him!

"Well I sure love my dads spicy ramen" I smiled, taking a bite. I couldn't help but moan in delight, fuck dad makes good ramen!

For the rest of the lunch hour, Kaminari would just stare at me with love in his eyes. It was a bit awkward not gonna lie. He even tried to get closer to me, But I just scooted away. At one point he even grabbed my hand, and he wouldn't let go. He kept on asking me questions like my favorite color, or favorite food. But it slowly became really personal like what do you see in a guy? What's your favorite position? Have any kinks? At one point I had to stop him, cause it was getting to personal.

This is gonna be harder then I thought