chapter 15: he's finally mine

izuku pov:

"I'm exhausted!" sero groaned in pain as he let himself  fall onto the couch. more and more crime is been happening lately. the one robbery after the other. one stabbing case after the other. because it's all petty crime UA decided on letting the students take care of it together with our teachers. we've been working day and night. The school even build a dorm system so that we're always at school. we're all exhausted.

"Stupid LOV, can't they just fuck off!" Mineta yelled, kicking his legs in his the air while laying on his back on the couch. the pro heroes quickly found out that the LOV was behind this. that was just one thing. what scared them the most is that the LOV is working together with static. what could they be planning? and why did static join them?

"Ugh I need a break!" uraraka groaned. we all need a break. we've been working day and night for weeks! if Kacchan was here he would've called us weak...kacchan. I know he bullied me for most of my life, but I still miss him. He used to be my best friend when we were younger. it hit the bakusquad the hardest. mina, sero and kirishima have barely slept at all in these past few weeks. I have barely seen kaminari. It didn't hit him hard that Kacchan was killed, I hit him hard that Agawa is still missing. he had a huge crush on him and Agawa was his best friend.

"Why is static even working with them? Static is 10 times more powerfull than the LOV, so why work together?" mina questioned. 

"Maybe to build a stronger army. static is powerfull but he doesn't have any  minions who follow him. so maybe by joining the LOV he has a stronger base" I said.

"Static does work together" Todoroki all of a sudden said. Everybody looked at him in shock when he said that. Static works together? since when? even with him joining the LOV we see him commit crime all alone. Robbing a bank, all alone. blowing up a building, all alone. so why is he working together now?

"since when? he always works alone" momo asked my thoughts.

"I don't know. but yesterday I was helping my dad with the building that got blown up and I saw him jumping from roof to roof with somebody. they were both holding hands the entire time" he explained.

"I think you've seen a ghost cause I haven't seen that" Mineta said crossing his arms

"It's not cause you didn't see it that it didn't happen" mina argued back. 

"I'm just saying-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

hearing the familiar alarm we've heard all those weeks everybody groaned. we just came back 10 minutes ago! and there is another attack? running outside with everybody from our class we saw aizawa already waiting for us.

"what has happened now sensei? ribbit" tsuyu asked as we ran out of the school property

"the restaurant 'moon paradise' has been bombarded. the neighboring buildings have been attacked as well" he explained

"moon paradise? that's the restaurant agawa's dad owns!" mina yelled. hearing this we all started running faster. ever since agawa's kidnapping we've been visiting his dad. he's very depressed his only son got kidnapped and his restaurant suffered from it. he barely opens the restaurant and if it is open he messes up every order. we've been taking care of it. every week another group from our class helps. I hope he's okay.

running to the scene, rumble was everywhere. police was already trying to help civilians get out of the rumble. aizawa immediatly placed us in groups on what to do. I was put in a group fighting the remaining villains that were still at the scene. I already recognized them.

looking around I was shocked to say the least. Why is everybody from the LOV here? dabi, toga, spinner, twice, they are all here. why are they all here!? I don't trust this. standing ready to fight I was confused to see them all standing still, all just smiling at us