chapter 3.white scales and red eyes

Tw-blood, mention of stabbing, mention of abandoning you're son

Purpled and Tommy follow the three men in the castle. Moss covered a few stone while Vines grew on the walls. It gave Purpled chills while Tommy found comfort in it. They walk in the halls of the castle, a red carpet under their feet. Torches were lit up on the walls. If it wasn't for the torches it would be extremely dark. The light barely passed in the thick glass of the windows.

They walk in a library. It was chaos, books were scattered on the ground as well on shelves. Some of the sleeves were destroyed. they all sit at a table infront of a large window. Phil looks at Purpled and Tommy paying attention to their clothing.

"Where are you from?" The avian asks placing his bucket hat infront of him.

"Im from the UK and he's from the US but we both were sent to a orphanage in the United Kingdom but we got recently adopted" Tommy says without hesitation.

"Never heard of those places" Phil looked straight forward. "Are you taking me for a fool?"

"Look, we found a door in our new house and opened it we went into it and here we are in this weird world!" Purpled exclaims losing his patience already.

Phil looks at his two sons and gets up. Tommy swears that he could've seen Technoblade smile a bit. Wilbur on the other side looked at Philza with pleading eyes. The air got thick.

"We're going to Triville." The oldest announces. "George knows more than me about these things"

"What things?"

"Who's George?"

Purpled and Tommy ask in a matter of a second.

"George is king of Triville... An elvish village." Wilbur says with no emotion in his voice.

"...Also we think that you changed dimensions but it's probably not the case" Phil continues.

Wilbur gives the two boys some new clothes till they get new one that actually fitted. Tommy couldn't help but notice the stitches on the right side of Wilburs face. Purpled always was the curious one in the duo but he felt like there was an important story behind it.

While Tommy was trying to find out what happened to Wilbur for him to have stitches, Purpled tried to find out what happened to Technoblade. Scars were scattered on his face and arms. They weren't normal, they were pink, lighter than his hair though.

They follow Phil in a small path, walking for an hour. Purpled felt like he was gonna faint, it didn't help that he barely slept. They arrive at a small beach. The sand was a golden colour and grass poked out of it in a few areas.there was a boat in front of them, a canoe more precisely.

Once in, Techno starts pushing the boat with a polished wooden branch. The canoe let's out small creaks as it slides on the shallow water. Further away there was a white structure. Tommy and Purpled look at it in confusion, it was in the middle of the river it was an odd place for a structure to be. After that there was an arch. Tommy had a bad feeling of this place.

Thet had a creeping feeling in their bones, it was like if someone or something was watching them. Noises in the forest around them could be heard but there was no sound of any creatures. The wind became stronger and the air seemed heavier.

"What is this place?" Tommy asks looking around at destroyed buildings.

"This is the remaining of Darenville, it was a nice and big city. It was rich. Enemies striked hard to get their riches but they got hunted by the white dragon that protects the city. No one is left in Darenville except the dragon" Technoblade answers.