Chapter 5. the two (blondies)

Tw-fire, death, injuries, kidnap, sword, blood, arson

Sapnap looks at his reflection in his sharp sword. he had sent a letter to Technoblade about the mistake he was about to do but he also said that it was the right decision. For some war wasn't a decision to take it was more something you had to do to protect your country or take a country. But he had made the choice of saving Karl because the king of inyty had kidnapped him.

He walks out of his castle and jumps on his horse. Half of his army stood before him, looking at him. Then they start heading towards inyty kingdom, sword and bows. Torches and armor. Sapnap intended to see his enemy fall but keeping a few alive.

His eyes were like small flames starting to grow slowly but dangerously.

-_-_--_-_-_--_-_-__-_--_-_--_-_--_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_

Blood

The streets of inyty were full of it. Screams and cries. But most importantly fire. Sapnap had gone crazy. Last time he had done this was with his good old friend Technoblade. Back in the days they would burn villages to the ground with a reason of course.

The king of inyty stood in front of him with Karl next to him. He brings his sword to his neck pressing slightly so it draws blood. Canaïn, was the name of the king, him and Callahan shared the same blood line but the difference was that Callahan wasn't evil and he currently stayed in Kinoko kingdom. Sapnap won wars with him by his side.

But anyways, Canaïn thought that Sapnap would react at what he was doing but he just stood there with no emotions whatsoever. The king got mad. His plan wasn't working. The plan of manipulating Sapnap by using Karl.

"Ah Canaïn my dear enemy." Sapnap starts with a smirk plastered on his pale face. "You don't really think that I'll fall for that?"

"What do you want" The man growls.

"I think you already know the answer" The arsonist snickers, poison laced his words. "Give him to me and I'll stop the war, yes your city is damaged but you'll be able to repare it... For now."

"Why would I give him to you" Canaïn asks with a raspy voice.

"Ah... You see, I don't take it well when people steal my property and I consider Karl as my property because everything in my castle is mine"

Canaïn throws Karl to the ground in front of him in defeat. He knew that he couldn't win a fight with that mad man. Everyone knew that Sapnap was crazy when he got mad. The king looks around to his city which was half destroyed and burning. A dragon flew right past him. It had eternal flames on him, it was a curse, a good one. Its breath was as hot as hell itself.

The sweet melody of horns echoes in the village. Sapnap takes Karl who had passed out and sits him in the horse making him lean on his chest so he wouldn't fall off. He rode back home followed by his army. There was only ten deaths and a few injured, they had obviously won the fight on every perspective.

They arrive to Kinoko kingdom greeted by flowers and cheers from the citizen of the village. The soldiers all had pride inside of them as they marched in the middle of the crowd. It was their moment of glory. Sapnap didn't give a shit about having 'his moment of glory' he could get it everyday by simply going outside. His thoughts all lead to Karl. He was badly injured.

As he walks in his castle carrying Karl bridal style he is faced with Technoblade. He wore an emotionless face like usual. It pissed Sapnap off a bit, his blank expression, he didn't know what to do or to say, he felt judged by the pink haired man.

"Hey Pinky Pie" The raven haired man blurts out.

"We need to talk" Technoblade says.

"Look I know what you're going to say 'You can't go to war with everyone that wrongs you' but in my defenc-"

"Its about these two kids called Purpled and Tommy" Techno cuts him off. "They used the portal."

"The door?" Sapnap eyes widen.

Technoblade nods. There was an old legend that talked about two person that would come threw the portal (the door) to save the SMP. They were the strongest out of everyone once they understood how to use their powers. The god of the moon and the sun. United they were unstoppable.

"There's something bad that's going to happen" Sapnap starts pacing around the room.

"That's why I am here... Also because you decided to start a damn war without me!" Techno sighs. "Anyways, do you want to meet the boys?"

"The god of the moon and sun?" Sapnap looks up with a spark of excitement in his green eyes. "It would be an honour."

"Don't put your standards to high, they are like any other teenage boys maybe worst" Technoblade grumbles "They are in Triville right now"

Sapnap walks over to the room where he had put Karl and he takes him delicately in his arms. He take him bridal style to his horse, he was awake but he was weak. Triville had plenty of healing plants and potions, at least more than in Kinoko so Sapnap didn't mind going.

They travel for a few hours till they arrive to a nether portal,they both freeze looking at the purple particules flying around the obsidian. They remember the times when they live in the nether. Before everything went wrong, when people called them heroes. They both brush it off not bearing to see the purple swirl of the beautiful portal.

After hours they finally arrive to their destination. George welcomed them, he was always there to welcome his visitors which was kind of weird but no one mentioned it. The brunet hugs his old friend tightly. His eyes became watery but he soon wipes them.

"Its been so long..." George says.

"It really has." Sapnap smiles faintly. "Anyways, can you please help Karl, he isn't doing well physically and also can I meet the two boys"

"Of course" George turns around and says something to the guards in a unknown language.

The guards nod and take Karl carefully not to injure him even more. The two man follow George in his castle. They arrive to a room and the brunet opens it cautiously. Once it was open two blonde boys appeared.

"Hey blondies" Sapnap says awkwardly.

"Don't fucking call me that" The one with crystal blue eyes spits out

"Sorry- uh George are you sure they are the one the elders talked about" The jet black haired man chuckles nervously. "You sure they are the ones in the legend?"

"Mhm 80 percent sure" The other answers confidently.

Sapnap and Technoblade share an unsure look but they decide to trust George, besides what would it do if they trusted him or not.

[SMALL SPOILER]

Aimsey is gonna be there in a few chapters hehe :)

I have so much homeworks so the updates might be slower but I'll try my best to post at least every week.