chapter 4.a story

Tw- death, blood, slight gore and war

Fundy and Technoblade sat down on a bench looking at the sun setting. They sat in a comfortable silence, Techno thought of how to start the conversation. He felt like he had an advantage because he was the 'cool' uncle so Funny would listen to him... Hopefully.

"You know that your father didn't abandon you right?" The pink haired man says awkwardly.

"What do you mean?" Fundy scoffs.

"Well... He died"

"How is that possible? He's alive. Besides everyone told me that he left mom and I they wouldn't lie" The ginger says with a shaky breath.

Technoblade let's out a sigh, he knew that he had to tell Fundy what happened to Wilbur. The story of L'Manburg but not like everyone told it. He wanted to tell him the real version.

"The war of L'Manburg... We fought for the country, for the people on the village. Goblins, they were everywhere and we were out numbered...

Technoblade's sword pierce threw the thick coat of skin of a goblin. It screamed it was a horas and angry scream. Goblins exited the boats running towards L'Manburg's army with no fear of dying or feeling pain... They wanted to see their enemy dead, Techno could see it in their eyes. Alive or dead they would be happy. Wounded or sick they will fight till death.

Eret was by him, his sword slicing threw the goblins bodies. To Techno's right was Wilbur who seemed panicked because of the amount of goblins there were. The two brothers look at eachother knowing that there was no other option. Techno gave him a quick nod as a signal. Wilbur ran to the mountain in a man-made cave, a button waited for him along with writings on the wall and panels.

Technoblade whipped his head around to look at Eret. Blood stained their clothing and stuck to their faces.

"Get the army as far away from here, exit everyone from the village, you've got two minutes" He yells.

The timer started, Wilbur and Technoblade counted. Every second felt like a minute. They both prayed that everyone evacuated L'Manburg. But their plan didn't go as they thought because Phil had seen Wilbur run to the cave.

"Wilbur what the hell do you think you're doing?" The avian asks with a cold tone at the entrance of the cave.

"115..."

"Phil..." Wilbur turns around with a defeated smile.

"116"

"We are out numbered" he continues

"117"

"What is this place Wil" Phil asks.

"118"

"You know there once was a saying from a traitor" Wilbur says ignoring the questions of his father.

"119"

"I don't like where this is going..."

"120"

"It.was.never.meant.to.be"

Wilbur presses the button and an opening makes itself in the wall till it rips appart. Wilbur watches his village get destroyed. Soldiers looked at him with a confused face. But Technoblade looked at him with such confidence that he felt alive.

He never thought exploding things would make him feel this alive. He had a strange feeling in his heart. He felt pure joy. The sound of the tnt fades but the brunet could still hear it's melody in his ears.