chapter 16. Foolish

A man stood in his house in front of a huge golden mirror, his green eyes were fixed on it. Someone knocks on the door of his cottage house making him turn his gaze on the door. He lived in a pretty small house which was odd since he always built huge buildings made out of expensive material like diamonds or gold but he still lived in a wooden cozy house in the middle of the forest.

He brushes his black hair out of his face and opens the door. He smiles as he sees his mother standing outside the house. Her white curly hair were tied in a ponytail with a couple of strands painted as a rainbow. She had combat boots on and her white buttoned shirt was tucked in her pants that went to her waist. He hugs her ignoring the height difference. (He's 6'5 and she's 5'4)

"Mother! I've missed you. Please come in!" He exclaims.

They walk in the house and the woman sits down at the table. The man starts making some tea which was definitely not his force but he wanted to make his mom proud. He takes out scones from the oven and places them on a clay plate to then putting it down on the table next to the pot of tea and the two porcelain cups.

"What brings you here Puffy?" The raven haired man asks, sitting down.

"I'm here to warn you Foolish that your brother is starting a war, he sent half of his army in Ender city." Puffy sighs. "He's gone crazy"

"That's no news" Foolish huffs. "What do you want me to do? I've tried talking to him a few months ago but he will not listen to anyone too absorbed in his own thoughts"

"I want you to use your power to protect Ender city"

"I am NOT!" Foolish gets up. "King Ranboo has powers of his own, he can very well use them to protect his city but I am not using my powers for them"

Puffy sinks in the chair but stiffens as a noise comes to her ear.

“Dream is coming”

A figure appears at the doorframe, slim and tall. His green eyes were hidden with a mask, a smile drew on it, his green cape fell to the ground and his sword was swinging back and forth form his loose grip. He takes off his mask showing his multiple scars and places it down on the polished table. He slumps down on the closest chair and smirks.

"Well hello! You aren't happy that I'm here?" Dream fake pouts as he looks at the blank expression the members of his family gave him. "Oh come on now, say something"

"What do you want?" Foolish asks, venom laced in his words.

"I want you're alliance" The blonde answers taking a scone.

"Not because we are related that I will make an alliance with you, I am not hurting anyone anymore" Foolish says sternly.

"What happened to me and you against the world then huh?" The green eyed man snickers.

Foolish gets up and takes his staff, pointing it at Dream. The blonde's eyes widen and a hint of fear flashes in them.

"There's no need to use that!"

"Get out" Foolish spits out.

"Mom-" Dream blurts out looking at Puffy. "Do something!"

"It's time for you to get out Dream" She says calmly.

And that's what he did.

Short chapter, I might stop writing this since I've been losing motivation and I have new ideas for new books.