chapter 9. Ender city

Tommy forces his eyes to open. He looks in front of him and sees Purpled on a bed beside him. He had a bandage wrapped around his shoulder. Tommy sits up, his head pounding. He looks around the room, there were wooden walls, two beds with white duvets covering them, there was furniture with golden handles and there was a large window, the contour was made in gold.

Tommy drags himself out of bed and peaks out the window, there was a city. It was lovely. Banners and flags were placed everywhere, the building were luxurious and big. He opens the window and feels a nice breeze brush his face. He hears ruffling and sees a dragon pass by. It's colour was similar to the night sky and it's eyes were a vivid purple.

"Tommy?" A horse voice says.

The blonde turns around and sees Purpled sitting on the bed. He gets up and limp to him. His foot was wrapped up and dry blood stained it. The door swings open revealing a tall man with split white and black skin matching his hair. He had a golden crown on with jewelries on them. He had several rings and wore a purple cape. His eyes were a vivid red and green colour.

"Welcome to Ender city!" The man exclaims. "I'm King Ranboo but you can just call me Ranboo."

"How did we end up here?" Tommy asks looking around.

"King George sent a messenger here saying his village was under attack so like a good person I am I went to help Triville and took you here because you had injuries."

"You're majesty, one of the patient is awake" A woman.

"Thank yo-"

Ranboo gets cut off by a short man.

"Hey! My name's Tubbo, I'm king of the three volcanos, son of Jschlatt and ally of the Ender city"

The boy says. He had brown fluffy hair which dropped to his eyes, he also had tied some of his hair in a ponytail. Tubbo wore a button-up shirt with a red cape. His eyes were green and if you looked closely you could see splotches of yellow scattered in his colourful eyes.

"I come here to inform you that The Blade is awake, I've heard that you were friends?" Tubbo continues.

"I wouldn't say friends but he did save our lives one or twice." Tommy explains.

They follow Ranboo and Tubbo to a door, once opened they see Technoblade sat up on a messy bed with bandages wrapped around his torso. Tommy looks down at his arm feeling a sudden pain and realizes that his arm was also wrapped up with bandages.

The bandages weren't normal, they had purple particules flying around them. There was a pattern on them also, it was an eye, a torch and a dragon. Tommy is brought back to life when he realizes that everyone left the room leaving him alone with the pinkette.

"Hey Techno... Why does Tubbo cal you The Blade?" Tommy asks, passing a hand in his golden hair. "It's just a question you don't need to answer'

"Well it's a long story but let's just say it was my gladiator name" Technoblade answers.

"You were a gladiator?!" The blonde's jaw drops.

"Yes... It wasn't really my choice though. Of course there is parts I liked about being a gladiator like meeting new people, I met Tubbo in that way, but it's mainly terrible being... That"

"Why's that?"

"You get tortured, you're dirty on the outside and inside." Techno let's out a heavy sigh. "People loved me, they practically worshiped me while my opponent trembled before me but I didn't want to live like that, I didn't want to kill."

Tommy looks in Technoblade's lifeless eyes and for the first time he doesn't see a emotionless man. He saw someone wishing to change the past, regretting his action, craving for a normal life.

"I know that I am annoying with these questions but what did you do before being a gladiator?" The curious boy asks

"You might find it strange but I was a potato farmer, I had the biggest potato farm in Hypixel city." The man smiles at the thought. "I lived with my grandmother, she used to spend her whole day in the kitchen and once I came back from work she would always have a nice fresh dish ready on the table, I don't know if she's alive or not... Last time I saw her was- twelve years ago"

"I'm sorry..." Tommy mumbles before furrowing his brows. "How old are you again"

"Twenty one."

"That doesn't make sense..." The blue eyed boy whispers. "How can all that happen in twenty one years, since when are you even adopted?!"

"Look, do you want to know a secret" The pink haired man asks.

"Mm I guess"

"I was born in Netherlands. It's a dangerous place with dangerous people, well that's what others say. I've been raised with Sapnap my neighbor and we've been seen as heroes because of our weird abilities, for example it takes more than a stab in the heart for us to die. One day a ghast attacked the city and the damage that it's done to it was blamed on us so we fleed, our eight years old ass fleed not knowing where to go! When my grandmother heard about that she went looking for us in the overworld. Sapnap had gone to get materials to make a house so I waited for him but he never came back, he got lost. Luckily my grandma found me and everything went fine for a few years. Also, I age slower so right now I'm about eighty years old-"

"That's cool!" Tommy exclaims.

The door swings open revealing Purpled. He had a bright smile on and Wilbur was on his side with a patch covering his left eye.

"Tommy you've got to see the End city!"

The three boys find themselves in the streets of the End city leaving Techno in the castle because he was still in pain. Tommy looks around him. The city was even more pretty than he had seen from the window. Wilbur smiled, amused by Purpled and Tommy's reaction.

"While we are here I'd like to present you to some of my friends, Jack, Niki and Aimsey" Wilbur says.

The name Aimsey was familiar to the two boys but they forgot where they've heard the name.

I'm still thinking if I should dedicate a chapter on the gladiator thing...