chapter 11.a dark past

Tw-mention of torture, fighting and blood.

Tommy, Purpled and Wilbur were sleeping in Techno's room... Well the room he was given in Ranboo's castle. It was cozy. There was blankets and pillows scattered around and everyone were snuggling in the soft bed sheets.

"TechNoOOOoBalde" Tommy says. "Tell us a story"

"What are you six?" Purpled scoffs.

"Oh shut the fuck up you asshole I can ask and like what I want!" Tommy yells.

"Fine I'll tell you the story of a prince and a peasant that become friends" Techno shoots Wilbur a small smile. "The prince went to see the peasant a lot. They were friends. One day he goes to see his friend but he is getting taken away by guards a long with many other people-"

He didn't even finish his story that Tommy and Purpled were asleep, letting soft snores. Wilbur turns around to face the wall while Techno looks at the ceiling praying that he wouldn't have the same horrible dream about his past.

His eyelids closes...

A pink haired man wipes sweat from his forehead. He picks up a potato and puts it in his basket. Today was a hard day of work and all he wanted to do was eat a nice meal and hydrate then sleep. His back was sore and his hands were bleeding, he should really listen to his grandmother and take a day of break.

Suddenly he sees two horses approach him. Two men hop down their white horses and take hold of Technoblade. He doesn't have time to process what was happening. His grandma runs out of the house begging the guards to let him go.

He is dragged to the city where others are taken. He sees Wilbur's golden crown in the middle of the crown. His brown curly hair and his dark brown eyes. He was a very tall man so he was easy to spot. He makes his way to Techno yelling insults to the guards from a stranger city.

"Let him go you disgusting pricks!" The prince screams.

The guards ignore him making him even madder. He tries to get Techno out of their grip but they were too strong. Tears threatened to fall from Wilbur's eyes.

"Where are they bringing me to?" Techno asks innocently.

"...the arena"

Techno's face got paler. He looked like he was on the verge of fainting, his heart was pounding in his chest. He wasn't ready, he was too young. What about his grandmother? He didn't want to kill people for the pleasure of others.

----

Techno is locked in his cell. It has been four months since he's been here, waiting to escape somehow. Sapnap was in the cell beside him, it was an odd way to meet again. Their hair grew longer and they got dirtier, their bodies needed food after all the fighting but they only got a loaf of bread for a week.

"I shouldn't have visited my friend!" Sapnap groans. "If I would've stayed in Kinoko none of this would've happened. I'M A FUCKING KING"

The guards glare at him and Techno let's out a sigh. He sits down on the cracked stone floor trying to loosen the chains that were tied to his wrists and ankles. Techno wanted a shower badly. There was dirt on his clothes, hair and skin and he smelt horrible.

Gladiator by gladiators, they all went to the arena to please the crowd. A guard comes to get Sapnap. The raven haired man looked calm till he knew who he was fighting, Tubbo the young prince of the three volcanos, son of Jschlatt. From what Techno heard it was his father himself who sent his son there.