ɪ

In the beginning.........

.........Before the six singularities and the dawn of creation, came the celestials. Arishem, the prime celestial creates the first sun and brought light into the universe. Life began and thrived. All was in balance.

Until an unnatural species of predator emerged from the deep space to feed on intelligent life-they were known as Deviants. The universe plunged into chaos.

To restore the natural order, Arishem sent the Eternals-immortal hero from the planet Olympia-to eliminate the Deviants.

Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission, led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak, changed everything.............

.

A large, flat, triangular-like spaceship floated in the dark, starless galaxy. It remained unaffected by the scorching heat of the gigantic round sun. Within it was a tall, red statue of a strange figure in the centre. A tiny stone separated from it emitting a glow. Eleven figures sat around it in a circle, their legs crossed and their eyes shut.

The levitating sphere flew directly into the chest of one of them, an older looking woman with long light brown hair. Her eyes opened with a hazy grey cloud around which soon dissipated. Her mouth opened to speak, "It is time."

The sitting figures all stood to their feet, each walking off the a part of the wall and pressing themselves against the golden design on it.

Gale remained silent and kept his awe to himself as the thin protruding golden strings went around his body, his outfit automatically altering to a different one. The light material of clothe changed to a darker tone of black. Intricate rusted-golden designs covered his shoulders, parts of his arms, his shoes and around his waist and below.

He walked around once the process was over

He walked around once the process was over. He peeped through the large clear window, grinning widely at the sight below. It was rounded planet. Spots of green were thrown in around the majority of the blue area. Tiny balls of white matter were over a few areas as well. Earth.

Intrigued by the new and strange planet, Gale did not notice the figure walking up to him with an amused smirk. "Beautiful isn't it?" A low, accented voice snapped him off and the brown-eyed turned to smile softly at the sight of another being like him.

A fair male who looked a bit older than him with piercing ocean orbs. His lips tugged upwards to a small but playful smirk. Gale stood up straight and noticed that he was a slightly taller than the person in front of him. He grinned at that and Druig noticed, chuckling.

"I'm Druig. And you are....?"

"My name is Gale."

Druig immediately heard the soft tone of the boy in front of him. He wondered. If he seemed to be about a man in middle 20's in human age, then, Gale definitely had a younger appearance. Maybe early 20's?