ᴠɪɪɪ

Everyone gasped at the sudden thunder bolt that zapped right at the table in the front that Druig had been sitting on before. The table split into two and collapsed. The rest held onto one other as a hurricane blew within almost uprooting the ceiling. Gale looked around, the increasing panic beginning to release a snowstorm around. He couldn't calm down.

"Shit! I'm so sorry!"

With that, he sprinted out the door and shut it with an echo taking along the gigantic clouds along with him and unaware of the steps that followed his disappearing figure.

Ikaris was about to stop Druig when Sersi gripped his arm with a shake of her head. "Don't. If anyone can convince him, it will be Gale." And with a sigh, he reluctantly backed off.

"Gale! Gale!" Druig called for the Eternal who ignored it and continued to dash through the corridors. The clouds that trailed him were a mixture of weather disasters just as his emotions but the mind controller did not care about getting drenched in rain or zapped with lightning. He continued to follow and tried to speed up.

The situation was not too familiar to the others and the weather manipulator himself for it rarely ever happened. But there always came a time, especially during emergencies, when he could not control his emotions. It was usually when he was feeling too much at once and they all came crashing down to his heart which would burst and that would lead to the entire weather in not only his area but sometimes the entire city to go haywire. And Druig had to stop that from happening. In the past, Gale could usually begin feeling the heavy emotions and he could isolate himself far away for a few hours but perhaps the sudden sight of his love had triggered him.

Gale had disappeared elsewhere and all Druig could do was follow the lengthening trail of dark, rumbling clouds. After loads of chasing and the clouds getting too big to contain within the building, the mind controller had finally found him. His heart broke on seeing Gale curled up against a corner, his face buried in his hands were around his bent knees. His body trembled vigorously and strained sobs escaped his lips.

"Gale."

A strong gust of wind almost knocked Druig against the wall but he persisted and grunted, taking steps towards him. The mind controller bit his lip and engulfed the boy into his arms. He patted his head and rubbed circles on his back. "Shh. Shh. I'm so sorry darling. I'm sorry." He soothed.

Gale continued to sob uncontrollably against Druig's chest, his salty tears dampening his shirt. The blue-eyed male could also feel the tears beginning to roll down. He had missed the anxious yet cheerful weather manipulator so much. He tightened his hold on the taller one and soon enough, their choked sobs reduced to hiccups and then to low sniffles. The clouds begun to slowly dissipate leaving behind nothing but a cool breeze.

"Y-you left m-me." Gale croaked, his eyes puffy and red, his voice coming off hoarse and strained.

Druig nodded, another set of tears rolling down. "I left you." He repeated in a whisper, cupping the other's face, both closing their eyes at the warmth. "And I'm sorry darling. Go on. You can hate me." He hated being vulnerable and weak but if it was with and for Gale, he wouldn't mind. Ever.

The curly-haired puffed his cheeks and immediately raised his arms and flailed them to the mind controller. Druig grunted at the several hits his back and chest received but he did not protest. He deserved it all. Maybe even more.

"You're an idiot!" The weather manipulator cried and delivered one last hit, slapping Druig right across the cheek. The sound echoed the balls and they were both taken aback by the action for a few seconds though one grinned in satisfaction.

"I know darling. I'm an idiot." He rubbed his cheek and a chuckle bubbled out of Gale. He quickly rubbed the red cheek as well and he swore he could spot a handprint. Had he hit too hard?

"Sorry. Did it hurt?"

Druig grinned softly, both their eyes still watery from the reunion. He put his hand over Gale's, clasping it tightly. "No, darling. It did not. You can slap me even more if you want." Gale giggled and shook his head.

"No, I think I've released all my emotions."

Druig snorted and they remained seated in silence once again, staring deep into one another's eyes. Gale felt like he was drowning in his love's tranquil ocean orbs.

Meanwhile, Druig never wanted to look away from the sparkling, chocolate brown eyes. He took the time to observe his love that he hadn't seen for centuries. Gale had not change in the slightest other than the fact that he had gotten even more beautiful, if that was even possible. His wavy brown hair had grown to his chin and his cheekbone were held high with a pink dusted across them. His lips were grinning widely, still as rosy and tempting as ever.

The two subconsciously leaned in closer. Their foreheads touched first. Then their noses locked. The brown-eyed giggled when his love lightly rubbed the tip of his nose against Gale's. The mind controller gleamed and widened his eyes when the impatient weather manipulator connected their lips. He chuckled and closed his eyes immediately. Both of them breadth airily into the kiss.

Their lips moved passionately yet there a gentle touch to it. The overwhelming emotions they had both been locking up for years flooded through like water pushing out a broken dam. It was different to the first kiss they had shared all those years ago. It had a sense of relief within it. There was no strain. No heartbreak. No hurt.

It was electrifying and they both could feel the sparks and exhilaration that traveled their veins. Druig ran his fingers in Gale's hair and the latter blushed even further, wrapping his arms around his love's neck. There was nothing that could stop them. Other than an enemy of all couples, famously known as 'need of air'.

Gale was the first to pull back to take a breadth and Druig already missed the sensation of his lips. He pecked it one last time and the two remained in comfortable silence, their foreheads pressed against and their eyes crinkling from their beaming smiles. Their face hurt. But it was nice kind of hurt.

"Does this mean I can call you my lover?" Gale muttered in the silence and Druig's heart leapt at the last word. He had been waiting a little over 6000 years for it to happen.

"Does this mean I'm forgiven?"

The curly haired threw his head back in a contagious laughter and shrugged. "You do know that I will bring you're leaving every time we argue in the future." He warned.

Druig smirked. "And you do know that I will beg on my knees and kiss you till you forgive me."

"I suppose I do." He hummed.

The mind controller leaned for another small kiss. "I love you, my beautiful, beautiful darling." He whispered, Gale's heart beating furiously and his face beating up at the air against his lips. He smiled.

"I love you too. My idiotic Mind Player."

And unfortunately, even though a part of their problems had been solved, the fate of the world still lay in their shoulders. And the fate of peace was not on their side for another battle was yet to come.

 And the fate of peace was not on their side for another battle was yet to come

A/N-Not my ass wanting to type up an entire chapter for a simple reunion.