ᴠɪ

Having an actor as a fellow comrade and friend definitely had its perks. And rather than traveling in a cramped vehicle and suffer from stiff necks, the group took advantage of Kingo's large private jet. Gale slumped on the lounge chair, sighing in comfort while Sersi and Sprite stared off into space and Ikaris sat on the bar table not drinking anything.

"Seven thousand years." The door at the front slid open revealing Kingo. "That's how long the battle between Eternals and Deviants has raged for." He walked forward, his head turned to face the camera Karun held, "You think I'm a movie star. Well, I am. But I am also......." He took a dramatic pause and whispered, "an Eternal."

"Kingo what are you doing?" Sprite did not find it impressive nor the least bit amusing unlike Gale.

"I think we should be remembered, so I am making a documentary about us." Kingo revealed, elevated, "You are about to meet my fellow Eternal, Sprite." Sersi and Sprite shared a look. "Sprite, tell them about yourself."

Sprite's lips tugged upwards to a fake smile. "Oh wait." She dug into her pockets and showed her middle with a face that did not care. Kingo sighed when she used her powers to go invisible.

"This is Gale." He continued after an awkward pause, the mentioned Eternal waving at the camera with a wide grin. "Introduce yourself."

"I'm Gale and my name is related to the weather cause I can temporarily manipulate the weather." He said and rubbed the back of his neck, "My mood also sometimes affects it. Like Pepa from that movie Encanto."

"You watch animated movies?" Kingo raised a brow.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that I'm currently a kindergarten teacher whose students love animations?"

Kingo continued to interview the weather manipulator and Ikaris took a seat beside Sersi, the two sharing amused looks at the other Eternals.

.

Australia

The place they walked upon was completely barren with the exception of the heating rays of the sun and the breeze blowing the soil everywhere the nonexistent plants. They approached the stinking corpse of a dead deviant, its blood seeping in the soil.

"This is Deviant you fought in London?" Kingo inquired.

Gale shook his head. "It's different." He mumbled, puzzled.

"There must be more out there than we thought." Ikaris continued.

Karun had a gleaming grin on his face. "Is.....is this a deviant sir?" He asked, Gale finding him way too cheerful for something which was so deadly. But then again, the valet had never battled with one.

"Yep." Kingo deadpanned.

Karun chuckled. "It's a beautiful creature." He remarked and Kingo scoffed with disbelief etched over.

"What?!" Gale exclaimed questioning if the jolly valet's eyes were okay. "This? It's hideous."

"You've never had one try to bite your head off." The actor added snarkily and instructed, "Roll."

Kingo nudged Gale and pointed to the camera, the latter grinning widely and commentating with ease. "You're about to meet two of the greatest warriors the world has ever known. Thena or Spear as I call her. She's legendary. Deadly. Fashionable."

"And her trusty friend." Kingo continued, gesturing towards the door which Karun directed the camera at. "A mighty powerhouse of strength," Ikaris knocked the door, "the fearsome Gilgamesh!"

No response arrived and the wooden door remained shut. No sound of movement could be heard from inside either. Kingo tried once again for the dramatic entrance and loudly exclaimed, "Gilgamesh!"