17 - Razbliuto

Razbliuto (Noun) - the sentimental feeling you have about someone you once loved but no longer do.

-

Dark Medicine quickly became one of Azura's favourite classes at Everett Academy.

It was one of the two classes she didn't have with the prince and it was the most enjoyable 75 minutes of every Monday.

The only problem she had with this class was with her partner, Kade Huxley. He was absolutely atrocious at the concept. Last week he had told her the only way to cure a skin infection was to rub raw lavender on it.

Azura couldn't take his ignorance anymore, so she did the thing she was best at, she complained.

     "Professor LeMont, I wish to swap partners," Azura said calmly.

He raised an eyebrow as if her request was absurd. "I cannot do that Miss Starling. I'm afraid you must stay with Mr Huxley."

Obviously, he's forgotten who she was, and the power she had over his life. "How's your wife treating you, Professor? I heard she is pregnant these days, only a few more weeks to go! It would be such a shame if something was to happen to her." You could taste the fakeness of her sincerity. Of course, she would never actually do anything to her, but he doesn't know that.

He tenses up and puts down the paper he was grading. He knew she was right. With the snap of her fingers, Azura could order everyone he's ever loved to be slaughtered in front of his eyes.

     "So, I ask again, May I swap partners please?"

     "Very well Mrs Starling, you can swap with Stella Burlow"

A cocky smile slid across her face knowing she had full control over his decisions. Azura strides over towards the brunette and taps her shoulder. "You're swapping with me"

She looks up in shock, "Wha- what do you mean?"

     "I mean, you're with Huxley now. Good luck, you'll need it."

She stammers for a moment before she glances at her partner.

     "You heard the woman, move." He shrugs.

She quickly slips away to the other station and Azura sits down at her new bench.

     "Is he really that horrible?"

     "Oh my sweet Lex, you have no idea." She rests her head in the nook of his shoulder.

Once she sits up, they begin the classwork. Today they were supposed to make some elixir to shrink you.

She takes out her textbook and opens up to the page;

Shirking, Shrinking, Shrinking.

Ingredients

A handful of dried lilac brussle top,

Two leaves off a relic doom bush,

Eleven drops of dragon's blood,

Four rabbit hairs,

And seven finely chopped cardom roots.

She grabs the brussle top and tosses it into the bowl along with four of the rabbit hairs, while Lex is adding the leaves.

He starts adding the Dragon's blood so Azura began chopping up the Cardom root.