Chapter 1: RESTART

Hanagaki takemichi was just a normal guy with a normal life like any other.

Working on a DVD store and has a daily expenses of his own. Until one day he was laying to on his bed lazily eating some chips while watching news.

He was beyond shocked the news says hinata tachibana has died dew to getting caught up on the Tokyo manji's crimes. Hinata was his first and last girlfriend, his first and last love. Takemichi can't remember the faces of his family and friends anymore even hinata but he knows and still remember how warmth her smile was everytime she smiles, concerned, every emotions she give makes takemichi's heart flatter and feel at ease. The moment takemichi heard the news he started questioning himself as to why it became this way, why did he ended up in this present. In his younger days he was a proud gangster although he hasn't joined one he had a reputation with his friends yamagishi,Makoto,takuya and atsushi.

Being the no. 1 delinquent was his dream and as to why he ended up this way is something he himself don't know. Maybe he was to drown to the fact that he believes life is like a fairy tale and he's the hero, that's why he thinks his life would flow according to the way he wants it to be. No matter how many times takemichi thinks about it his past self is really foolish. Takemichi was doing his daily routine even tho his ex-girlfriend did he needs to continue living that is the rules of this world tho he can't remember why he broke up with hinata.

Before he knew it he was pushed by someone to the train rails and he was sure he was hit by the train and died but he somehow opens his eyes and he was still alive but 7 years ago before everything went downhill. And whats more the place he was standing right was exactly the place where he died 7 years in the future.

Takemichi decided to save his girlfriend and to change his life for the better by learning that he was a time leader by meeting his girlfriend's younger brother naoto who turns out to be the trigger to his leaps. They say greater power come with greater Responsibilities and takemichi is no difference from that when he started using his power.

He takes great length to the pint of getting involve with the future criminal gang and stoping it's top members death but of course even tho your a hero there's no way you can save everyone you want to right?.

Everytime takemichi failed he had to witness his girlfriend getting hit by a car, dying the same way and day over and over. On the way he even witnessed his best friend chifuyu getting shot in the head protecting him because of his foolish action and chifuyu was the right hand man of tomans top that he failed to save. Takemichi didn't give up as long as their a way and chance he would everything to save everyone.

Chifuyu who had known his secret about time leaping help him climb as the toman's top member the first division captain. He even got entangled with several gangs and some sacrifices were made like the death of mikey's (toman's President) siblings and the death of his rival kisaki who turns out to be the culprit behind his girlfriend's death. It turns out that kisaki can't bear hina rejecting him and still loves takemichi even tho they break up so he threatened takemichi's childhood friend alkun and ordered him to kill hinata.

Takemichi accidentally told hina about his secret. Hina was devastated after he sees her best friend Emma who is one of mikey's siblings who died..emma is the younger half sister of mikey.

Hina told this to mikey and draken. (Draken is toman's vice president, Mikey's best friend, and Emma's boyfriend.). After the conflict between tenjiku which was ruled by mikey's adopted older brother izana and toman's that was led by takemichi as the acting president and chifuyu as the acting vice president... Mikey promised takemichi to guard everyones future while his away And he did everything was going well everyone has a bright future even takemichi even tho he's still a DVD seller and hina is alive but
Their leader Mikey who had protected their future has gone to the dark side in exchange of their happiness.