Chapter 2 : History Repeat

This is tasty.yamagishi commented eating his burger.
Right!?. Makoto felt proud suggesting to eat meat. They finally got their order and eat lunch peacefully.
Really tho.. I can't still believe takemichi caught the attention of toman's leader. Takuya started a conversation while eating his burger silently.
That's our takemichi for you. Akkun added also biting his burger the time with the 3.
Yeah. Takemichi commented on the conversation about him staring at his burger empty headed. Well he was adjusting to the new environment since like a few hours before he was laying on a hospital disabled now his back to his self to years in the past where everything started.

Your not fair takemichi your friends with big shots and had a girlfriend. Yamagishi added munching his food from burger to chips. How does it feel to leave my dream.makoto complained.shut it you guys!. Takuya shuts them although this is how the 5 of them always talked he can't keep up with Makoto and yamagishi's energy. He can't understand how the two can bear to waste energy every second. Eeh?. You good looking guys can't understand.makoto retorted rolling his eyes.
Exactly.yamagishi followed makoto's actions and also rolled his eyes.

Don't be like that theirs a lot of cool guys who doesn't have a love life.akkun said in hope to calm down the most two's energetic energy. Like who?.makoto asked interested as if theirs one. Some guys who had everything has no interest to what guys like makoto like, it's like every men is living their own dimension. For example mikey-kun!. Takemichi answered, well he wasn't clearly lying to his whole life of time leaping he hadn't witnessed mikey-kun being involved to lovelife things.
Well....yamagishi thinked for a while if theirs any information regarding the topic but none came to mind, girls were afraid of Mikey what a pity he had such a handsome face tho.
And takuya here. Akkun added dragging takuya to the topic.
Why me?. Takuya asked on how he got involved to the topic.
Yah! Right! Takuya your wasting you handsomeness.. Get a girlfriend will ya!!. Makoto ordered takuya who was Dumpounded. Right! Right!!. Yamagishi agrees. You guys are really loud...takuya just said covering his ears. Hahaha. Akkun laughed as he successfully drag takuya to their conversation.

Now that I think about it even dranken-kun have a girlfriend..takemichi says remembering emma who is draken's girlfriend. Well emma is a beauty even tho it's well known she and draken is going out there still some boys who secretly likes her but are to scared to approach her and confess because of Toman. Mikey-kun's sister right?. Yamagishi said his like the dictionary of delinquent world he had ears everywhere.
Yeah well it's kinda make sense to date the sister of your best friend like mikey-kun is the one who introduced them to each other and the they-. Makoto started speaking while thinking of who knows what fantasizes in his head.
You talk to much... Takuya interrupted him and shoved some meats to makoto's mouth. Who knows what kind kind of nonsense his friend will say worse if a member of Toman heard whatever he was about to say.

Change topic.... So about our homework. Akkun said changing their topic with just a few words. No akkun!! We're supposed to enjoy our break time why talk about that!.makoto wants to run away from their studies tho he can't do that that's why he uses his lunch time to goof around and for akkun to just talk about it.
Makoto's right!. Yamagishi protested with makoto although he looks the smartest of their group because of his glasses it's the opposite in reality.
Do you agree takemichi!?. Makoto and yamagishi both reasonance asking takemichi for help.ahh? Yes akkun is right.. Takemichi who is clearly drowned in his own thoughts of the future snapped out his head and answered mindlessly.
This is not fair you tree are ganging up me and yamagishi!. Makoto complained as if whining.well we don't want to repeat a year.takuya stated in a as a matter of fact tone.
Right!. Takemichi agrees he remembered how his mother locked him in his room that was filled with books because he was failing hi grades well his mother's effort did paid off.
Agree. Akkun also agreed.
Time passes and takemichi decided to come home early to think of his future plans but he faced asleep as soon as he entered his room.