Chapter 10:Princess and friends

I'll be leaving!!! Senju informed takeomi as she close the main door of their house. Careful!!!. Takeomi shouted worrying, what if her sister fall or get surrounded by boys confessing to her? . Sigh. He could never figure out what was going on inside the brains of his siblings though he was. happy tht his little sister started wearing clothes that are "lady like".Senju doesn't particularly hate wearing girly clothes, actually she likes it since it's pretty especially if she were the one who wear it. The only reason she acts boyish sometime was because she knew her older brother takeomi didn't like it when she acts boyish because it was " unlady like ", meaning she simply acts boyish to disobey her brother. And for her learning martial arts are not " unlady like" it can protect you so why not learn it?. Senju entered the train station that was going in the agreed place where she will meet up with takemichi's best friend and another friend. Takemichi informed her that his girlfriend cannot come because of extra classes even tho it was clearly Saturday.

Kantou is quite big right partner?. Chifuyu asked takemichi's opinion as he was looking around the place. Um. Takemichi nodded as a response, he doesn't really have a lot of good memories in kantou. Really different vibe from Roppongi. Chifuyu stated in awe. Chifuyu's statement surprised takemichi a little. You've been on Roppongi?. He ask. No I've only seen it in news papers and some pictures of mom and dad travelling there. Chifuyu answered as he remembers his dad got him on a gloomy aura, his dad died when he was young, his mom and dad are really in love with each other. The two was merged in their conversation that they forgot they were with emma. I've been on Roppongi. Emma said appearing in front of the two. Emma-chan!!!?. Chifuyu and takemichi both shouted in a surprised tone. Yeah? Forgot about me? Who was walking behind you two? Seriously stop emerging in your conversation while walking especially with a woman behind. Emma furrowed her eyebrows as if scolding them.
See your about to hit your head to a shop door. Emma informed them pointing to a opened shop. The two laughed alwardly while saying sorry.anyways Roppongi had a festival vibe, if you want to change your mood to a happy one I recommend that place. Emma said proudly. How was it like in Roppongi Emma change?. Chifuyu asked Emma interested afterall his dream was to become a pilot like his father. Meanwhile takemichi thought that Emma was like endorcing Roppongi to them, if he remembered correctly that was where kakucho and izana is forming their gang. I don't know I can't really remembered much what I know was all my memories there was happiness. Emma answered chifuyu wholeheartedly she was even smiling looking at the sky. Somehow I'm looking forward going their.Chifuyu thought.

Anyways I'm proud we dressed up nicely partner if not we'll look like robbers.

Chifuyu said half joking, one thing he also found out about his partner was he has a bad sense of style

Chifuyu said half joking, one thing he also found out about his partner was he has a bad sense of style. Yeah. Takemichi said.