CHAPTER 3:Understanding

A long road, there's a lake at the side and cool of breeze is calling. There's three person riding a bike as if there destination is unknown.

.......

This is akward. Takemichi thought as he pedal the wheels of the bicycle he was riding and at the back there was mikey, and dranken following with his own bike. The three of them seems to enjoy the calm silence.

Takemichi didn't mind, if he remembered correctly how he complain how hard it was to drive the bicycle because of how heavy mikey was before in his first timeleap where his only goal  is to save Tachibana Hinata(his girlfriend)he also wondered how he got here and how he got involved to many conflict when his only goal is to save his girlfriend. Even so takemichi didn't mind he'll endure the suffering alone if it's the only way to save his love ones.

Mikey always observe takemichi from the moment they meet, even from afar takemichi's back seem to carry a heavy burden which for Mikey is weird takemichi is almost the same age with him. Their are still young they should enjoy life , that's why Mikey always do what he think is right even tho some are wrong and thats why dranken is here correcting him sometime and make sure he doesn't cross the line even thou his half as sane as Mikey.

Mikey-kun Draken-kun do you need anything from me?

....

We just came to hang out takemitchy

It's Takemichi~ mikey

Eeh why ken-chin takemitchy sounds great right takemitchy

Aaah.yes I don't mind. Takemichi remembered how each of Mikey's friends has their own nickname given by Mikey himself tho his naming sense suck according to tomans founder in his memories , and he happens to be given one (takemitchy).

See ken-chin~.mikey chuckled at Dranken's grumpyness

An irkmark appeared on Drakens face 3 times. Takemichi don't mind,that's good but don't call me That in public(kenchin).draken said as he try to calm himself.

What's considered public?_mikey asked. Ahh that's doesn't matter
You know what takemitchi you kinda reminded me of my older brother.

......

Which one? Takemichi thought. Aaahhhh...Sano Shinichiro the 1st generation founder and leader his such a cool person in takemichi's mind almost everyone in the delinquent world know him.

Really?? What kind of person is he? Takemichi asked even tho he know what is Mikey gonna answers.

He's a great leader he's weak at fight like you even so his rival respected as a delinquent and sooner became his Ally's.even so He's the leader of  japans no. 1 gang he take care of me and my sister , he teaches us all kind of different thing.

Heeeeeeeeeh? There no way I'm as cool as that person Mikey kun

He passed a way years ago. Mikey said sad remembering what happend years ago.

Is that so?

Thats right Shinichiro was such a cool person!!

Heeh?draken kun meet mileykuns older brother?

Of course when ken-chin visit me

Yeah Shinichiro kun always told me to take care of him and ignored his dumbness and it's not he's fault if he's not appealing to girls. Draken  mocked Mikey which made Mikey irritated.

Takemichi and brother shin maybe similar to each other but one thing that he will never have is  a yes from the girl  he likes...

He doesn't have a girlfriend?