Chapter 15:Lovely

As Mikey finally calm downed Emma and draken started talking . How have you been Emma?. Dranken asked Emma after a long time of comforting Mikey. He wanna knows how was Emma this few weeks.
Fine... Emma simply answered. She was still thinking of another way to let her brother meet senju. Normally she would put all her focus on draken but now she had other things to worry about.
How was your shopping with chifuyu and takemichi?.draken asked another question but Emma doesn't seem to be bother with it and planned to answer every question draken throws her way. It was really fun, we visited a lot of store and watched movies.chifuyu and takemichi is closer than we thought.emma answered. She really did have fun, she was frustrated as draken didn't look her way and senju was like a goddess who save her from sadness. Is that so?. Draken said a little sad which emma didn't notice.this past few weeks emma didn't bother to find or meet up with him as she was to accompanied with friends matters. Is this what it feels like to be the 2nd choice between you and the friends?. Draken thought as he felt what emma felt before.
Yeah..i was also with senju.ea also added with the brightest smile she have. Draken was to mesmerize by the smiled but thinked who really is senju to make emma smile like that, he never see emma smile like that to him and make Mikey lose composure to the point of crying.

Who is senju?. Draken asked.
Hhmmm. Emma thinked for a while, there's a lot of way to describe senju she can't just pick what. Senju is a princess. Emma said making a cool face but realized draken won't understand it just by saying she's a princess.????. Draken give Emma a questioning look.
Aaahhh! I mean senju is mikey's princess.emma corrected in a way she hopes draken will understand.
Mikey's?.emmas correction made his eyebrows furrowed.
Wait! No! Senju is a childhood friend we hadn't seen for years!. Emma corrected accurately as she noticed her brother stares that mean not to reavele his feelings. It was more than enough that she failed her deal with Mikey now she's getting in trouble if she reaveled her brother's love.
Ok?. Draken said as he finally understand. Well a childhood friend? But why would Mikey cry that much?. He asked himself.
Mikey love her too..too much. Emma whispers in a low voice which Mikey didn't seem to hear.
Her?.. Mikey?. Draken asked although he fully understand what Emma meant. Mikey love someone?. He thought as he realized in all years he know Mikey there's still a lot of things he doesn't know about him.
Yeah.... Don't tell brother that I told you this but.... Emma move close to draken's seat and whispered to his ear. This made draken's heart flutter.
Brother really really love her even when the first time they met to the point of tricking senju on a promise.emma continues and backed away from draken's seat after telling him Mikey's secret. Well it wasn't really a secret if your their childhood friend.

Mikey did that?. Draken said in disbelief even when he first met emma he didn't think like that to the point of forcing senju on a whatever promise they made but thinking about Mikey its either something dangerous or weird.
Yeah!!. Emma exclaimed.
It was like I'm telling a fairytale story if I talked about them. Emma tells draken with sparkles in her eyes.
... Draken keep quiet and listen to his girlfriend while looking directly to her sparkling eyes.
You know like Mikey is the prince and senju is the princess. They were both separated and the prince is finding a way to meet his beloved. Emma said as if she's narrating a story. Well to her the drama in her brother's life is really... Unimaginable.
Ok?. Draken said not finding any relate to it. You really can't understand draken... To think I'm witnessing such event in real life... Ahhhh... I'm so happy. Emma scolded her boyfriend and hugs herself thinking happily of her brother's and senju's story.
Well it's others story. Draken said obviously. So?. Emma retorted she was really annoyed as to why draken don't bother to understand. She don't get it everything that matters Mikey he would be interested and this fairytale story is related to Mikey. Anyway Mikey is weird. Draken said bluntly as he thinks of Mikey's current action first dragging him here and cried over his lost loved.
He was like that since the beginning. Emma commented bluntly and agreed to draken.
What are you guys talking about?. Mikey who got out and looked for fresh air suddenly pop out scaring both Emma and draken. But the two remain calm inside. Emma was worried if her brother hear about her telling his feelings to draken while draken was worried if Mike heard them Mikey would probably threaten him in telling Emma his feelings if draken tells this to Toman.
Nothing..the two sighed as they weren't shocked anymore.
So anyway I'm bored. Mikey said in his usual Mikey look.
Find yourself something to do. Draken suggested looking calm at Mikey's Pov. Yeah.emma agreed looking calm in Mikey's Pov too.