Chapter 9:EUPHORIA

Takemichi was now walking around the place where he first met Emma. We must avoid that. he thought remembering that scene

If I won't I'm gonna get beat up by hina and dranken kun will kill me

If I won't I'm gonna get beat up by hina and dranken kun will kill me. Takemichi was walking forwards and backwards endlessly. When someone called him . Hey!. He didn't wanna turn around. Hey!that's kinda rude you heard me but still ignored me that's no way to treat a woman!. The voice shouted at him.

Takemichi suddenly had a memory flashing before him. Hey that's rude of you. It's me Senju. You promised to meet with me right?. Takemichi turned around shrugging the memory. Em-Emma chan!!!. Of course he knew it was somehow Emma but hope it wasn't. Sigh. The girl sighed. Yes Sano Emma the sister of the"invincible mikey".emma was already used being known as his brother younger sister.

Emma had a honey like eyes and hair he resembles Mikey a bit. Emma is also Dranken's girlfriend. Emma introduce herself walking towards takemichi. Nice to meet you takemi-

Aaaah don't come closer!. Takemichi shouted crawling away and away from Emma.aah hey!! Don't go there closer it's dark. Emma said as takemichi was crawling deeper and deeper in the dark. Emma hurried to him and tried to pull him out of the alleyway but takemichi jolted and ran away.

Please don't use me as a flirting shield to make dranken kun jealous!!!! Just wait a little more maybe he'll confess to you soon!!!! You know even if he doesn't show it he loves you very much you know!!!!. He shouted pleadingly while running away from emma leaving her shock. Wa-what dra-dranke-ken love me?. She said her face was blushing red.

Hah... Ha.... Takemichi was now panting really hard from running he was now away from the alleyway that he leave emma.okay now hina won't be mad at me. He said.

Me? Mad about what?. Hina suddenly appeared from behind.
Hi-hina!!!?. Takemichi is shock to see hinata, he guess afterall even if he change a little of the happenings it still doesn't change much, so he is determined to changed it fully. Good evening takemichi-kun,sorry for eavesdropping but what was that about now?. Hinata greeted takemichi and asked him.

Good evening hina.takemichi smiled brightly. It was nothing. He answered. By the way what brings you here it's already almost dinnertime?. Takemichi asked hina to change the topic. Cram school. Hinata replied. The two of them were now walking side by side. Aaaah!!!. Takemichi suddenly remembered something.is there something wrong?. She asked. It was the time dranken contact takemichi but there's no phone ringing, he tried searching for his phone in his pockets but it wasn't there.

Aaah sorry hina I need to meet up with mikey-kun and dranken kun. Takemichi told hina. Then I'll go with you.hina wants to go with takemichi she wants to make sure that her boyfriend is safe. But it's a gang meeting. Takemichi reasond. I'll be fine. The more reason to go. Hina thought. Fine lets go. Takemichi hold hina's hand tightly and walked to their destination.

When they finally go to the gang meeting dranken spotted them first. Oooh takemichi I thought you won't come? Dranken ask he wondered why because takemichi declined his phone call. Aaaah sorry dranken kun I lost my phone.takemichi answered still holo hina's hand which didn't go unnoticed by dranken.you even got the nerve to bring your wife on a gang meeting it's dangerous you know if it's other gangs. Dranken reprimand takemichi while hina blushed at what dranken said. That's why-oi emma!this is takemichi's wife so you better protect her okay?. Dranken called emma while she was coming to their view. Yes~~~~.emma answered lazily, her day was getting better when suddenly a weird yellow haired guy(takemichi) that she met who is supposed to be her brother and boyfriend friend tell her some lies(she didn't believe it when takemichi told her that dranken love her). And crawl away from her like she's some kind of a devil. Emma scanned the girl who is supposed to be the yellow haired guy(takemichi) wife. Well she's pretty. She thought. Then she notice a familiar guy the same guy who crawled away from her.