Chapter 16:You&I

Aaah hey Senju! . Takeomi called out but Senju was already far in the hallway heading to her room. Don't be mad over such trivial matters brother Haruchiyo defended Senju.
What?. Takeomi says confused although this always happens that Senju and haruchiyo teams up it always startles him considering Senju and haruchiyo has their own reasons.
I'll also rest in my room.. Haruchiyo bid goodbye and head to his room the same way as Senju. Well after all haruchiyo is the one who taught Senju things when she was still a kid so it's a reasonable reason as to why senju prefers haruchiyo than her father and eldest brother.

Those two! Really!. Takeomi complain maintaining his temper. Ever since young his two younger siblings has been exceptionally gifted in their respective areas. What he couldn't understand is why would the two bother goofing around all the time when they can use their talent and gift to more important and useful things like earning money. Although the family has enough assets and money takeomi doesn't like relying on his father's money he wants to rely on his own and be the one who provides support to his siblings.

Don't be mad takeomi... The Akashi's father told to takeomi.
Yes.. Father. Takeomi nodded.
Let them be.... Their father suggested. But their ignoring you... Takeomi reasoned. Although he himself was force to be responsible to the family's future and his siblings well being he admire his father who makes money and was respected by people even tho their father wasn't even their when senju and haruchiyo learn things, he was the one who witnessed it all starting from the loving family falls apart after their mother's death.

It's fine it's my fault anyway

It's fine it's my fault anyway.. Their father said. He was aware of his mistakes. He left his children alone when his wife that. He wasn't to be able to witness anything about senju and haruchiyo's day or witness and advised his eldest son takeomi in his teenager years... Because he drown himself in work because of his wife's death.... He also understand the feeling of his late best friend Sano the father of mikey. Even tho the incident between the two families middle child Mikey and haruchiyo was serious and something that can affect ones life, the two families stay neutral by distancing each member from each other to prevent tarnishing the trust between the two families. Well when he found out a week later after the incident. His eldest son minimize his report about their day, his second son became more quiet observing things with his sharp eyes and starts rebelling, and lastly his only daughter who is the akashi's princess became distant to people and rarely smile unless haruchiyo speaks.

...

You head to sleep too.. The father said as he patted his eldest son's back and leaved the room.
I understand father.takeomi answered.

Senju got back to her room and shuts her door. She was happy that her brother haru-ni talk to her. She wished someday everything would be steady and better just like how it always was. Senju changed into her nightgown and lay to her bed. She thinked that everything was going well starting when she met takemichi, takemichi seems to know alot of things. In any away she was happy. Senju remembered that she made eye contact with Mikey while leaving. Mikey hasn't changed a bit... She was somehow thankful that her brother called her if not will she meet Mikey without backing away? How awkward will that be . She thought. Senju close her eyes as she reminisce some of her childhood memories.