Chapter 1: A Beginning

June 26 2019

In the city of Los Angeles, The population was very high and the city was very peaceful, Right now it was the burning summer as most people tend to relax in the beach, Some people loved summer, some people didn't.

It shows a women in her house as she was spraying perfume on her dress as She fixed her hair and looked at herself in the mirror.

Her name was Anne Winters, She is thirty one years old. She is sweet, protective, fearless and humoures.

Anne kept looking at herself as She grabbed her handbag until she heard running as Anne turned and saw her seven year old daughter, Carriette.

That was Anne's daughter, Anne was married to a man named David, They both got married when Anne was twenty three, One year later Carriette was born but soon things weren't going well for David and Anne's relationship, They were arguing for the most simplest things and their relationship got rocky.

Even David didn't spend that much time with Carriette when she was a baby. They both ended their relationship and filed a divorce when Carriette was one year old

For the past five years, Anne works hard for her daughter as a teacher and spends a lot of time with her while focusing on work and paying for Carriette's education.

Anne was smiling at her daughter as Carriette was smiling at her as well.

Carriette: Mom, Im ready!

Anne: Awww You look amazing Sweetie, Give Mommy a hug.

Carriette smiled and ran towards her mom and hugged her tightly as Anne smiled and gave a kiss on the cheek.

Anne: Come on, Lets go to school now Carrie.

Carriette: Okay!!

Anne smiled as Both Carrie and Anne left the house as They got in the car as Carrie was asking questions as Anne was listening and was answering her.

Soon, They reached the school as Carrie got out of the car quickly as Anne smiled and got Carrie's school bag as they were out of the car as Carriette was holding her bag.

Anne: Okay, Now your good to go, Remember to focus on studying and listen to the teacher Okay?

Carrie: Okay Mom!

Anne: And then we will get some ice cream!

Carrie cheered and jumped as Anne kissed her on the cheek as Carriette said goodbye to her mom as They were waving, Anne watched Carriette enter the school as Winters got in the car and looked at the time and noticed she was a bit late.

Anne was a bit exhausted as She started the car and was making her way to the high school, Soon she arrived at the high school as Anne grabbed her books and bags as Winters saw all of the students entering as she quickly made her way inside.