Chapter 2: A Day In Life

June 27 2019

It was next day as the time was two p.m. Schools were over and both Anne and Carriette were at home as Anne baked some cookies for her daughter, But Anne had to do some work as She felt tired. Carriette wanted to play with Anne but Anne was too busy as Anne was using the computer until she didn't hear Carriette as Anne sighed.

Anne: Carriette! Where are you??

Carriette was still a kid and might accidentally touch or break something, Anne gets worried when it's silent as Anne got up and went to check as Carriette was in Anne's bedroom as Anne sighed and placed her hand on her hip.

Anne: Carriette, Come and play in the living room.

Carriette: I wanna play here.

Anne: Don't touch anything, Carriette. I have alot of important things.

Carriette looked at Anne as Winters told her to come but Carriette was refusing until Carriette gave up and decided to play in the living where Anne was sitting and used the computer.

Sometime later Anne decided to take a break as She was looking at Carriette playing and running as Anne smiled and told her to slow down as Winters was holding her head.

Carriette: Mom, Are you tired?

Anne: *Smiles* No I'm not, Why?

Carriette: Can we go outside maybe?

Anne looked at her before she smiled and nodded.

Anne: Sure. But Remember to do your homework okay?

Carriette: Okay I will, Mom.

Carriette smiled and cheered as Anne got up and decided to change her clothes as Carriette was smiling. Sometime later Anne came out as Carrie had a smile seeing her mom.

Carriette and Anne smiled as Both of them left the house as Carriette was running fast as Anne was telling her to slow down as Carriette was running as Anne chased her

Meanwhile in the coffee shop.