Chapter 15: Belong With Me

July 12 2019

Two days has past since Anne went to Seth's party. The party was enjoyable but unexpectedly Anne shared a kiss to Seth which shocked both of them before Anne needed to leave. The rest of the night went well but Seth couldn't stop thinking about her and neither did Anne.

Right now Carriette and Anne were in the park as Carriette was swinging in the swing as Anne was smiling at her as Carriette was cheering in happiness.

Anne continued smiling at her as She spoke.

Anne: How is it, Honey?

Carriette: I love it. *Goes higher* I'm so high!!!

Anne giggled as Carriette was enjoying the swing until she got off the play with some other kids as Anne was watching her play. She was also thinking about Seth as She felt a bit bad that she left him like this for two days.

Anne: I need to tell him. .

Her feelings grew strongers, And it got the better of her in the party. But this time Anne really wanted to tell Seth. Anne opened her phone and was scrolling through old text messages.

She was smiling as She also couldn't help but laugh at some of his jokes and also messages where he was getting angry and stubborn over his work as Anne continued smiling.

Anne sighed and looked around until she saw Carriette and the other kids running far away as Anne gasped and and ran.

Anne: Carrie! Don't go too far!!!

Anne started chasing the children's as They continued running as Anne was running after them.

They saw a candy shop as one of the kids had some money as they were about to go inside the candy shop until they bumped into someone.

Kid: Sorry Mister.

They all looked up and saw who it was.

Seth: *Smiles* its okay,  What's going on here?

Seth saw Carriette standing as Rollins was shocked seeing her as the kids looked at eachother.

Seth: Carrie? Wait, What are you doing here?

Carriette: I just wanted some candy.

Seth: Where's Anne at?. . . And Where is everyone's parents??

The kids were silent as Carriette was gonna say something until they heard Anne's Voice. Seth was looking until they saw Anne running towards them.

"Carrie!"

"Mom, Im jus-

"I told you not to go anywhere far!"

Anne wanted to scold her but she didn't want to do on public, Winters felt upset until she looked at the other kids and saw Seth as Rollins was staring at her.