Chapter 5: New Friend

June 29 2019

Both Anne and Seth were talking in the cafe as Seth also ordered coffee for Anne as Seth was looking at her as Anne was sipping the coffee as She looked at him.

Anne: Coffee is really good.

Seth: True, I really love coffee.

Anne: Ooooh So your a coffee person. I'm also a coffee person.

Seth: Oh really? Looks like thats something we have in common.

They both chuckled and smiled at eachother as Anne was fixing her hair.

Anne: So Seth. . Do you have a job?

Seth: Yeah I do, I'm an Architect.

Anne: *Surprised* Wait really?

Seth: Hahaha Yes. You seemed surprised.

Anne: I just didn't know that actually. But that's really impressive.

Seth: Thank you Anne, What about you?

Anne: Well. I work as a high school teacher.

Seth: Oooh, Thats cool.

Anne: Thanks, But it's just pretty stressful for me there.

Seth: I get it, But you will manage. Even I get stressed out as well

Anne: Your right about that.

Seth was fixing his hair as Anne was looking at the floor as Seth smiled a little and asked her something.

Seth: If you don't mind me asking, How is your daughter?

Anne: Oh I don't mind at all, She's doing well actually but troublish sometimes.

Seth: *Laughs* Its normal when you have a kid.

Anne: *Laughs a little* Yeah, Like she doesn't even sit or stay in one place, You just blinked and boom! She's gone.

Seth laughed as Anne was laughing with him as Seth was nodding his head.

Seth: Your right about that, But it's okay.

Anne: Yeah, I'm used to it but I have to stop her sometimes.

Seth: Its alright.

Anne was looking at him as Seth cleared his throat and smiled as Anne smiled at him.

Anne: If you want we can be friends? You seem like a good person.

Seth: Oh of course! We can be friends

Seth smiled as Anne smiled and nodded as they talked for a few more seconds before Anne had to leave, She didn't wanna keep Lexi too long in her house since Lexi also has to go work in the beauty salon as Anne said "Bye" to him as Seth was waving at her.

Anne left the cafe as Seth was smiling to himself as He just sighed and looked around.

Seth: Her husband is lucky for sure.

Rollins looked around as He was thinking something, He did find Anne beautiful but knew that she was married. Although Seth atleast wanted to be friends with her as He staring until someone tapped his shoulder as He turned and saw Anne as He was confused.

Seth: Anne? Wait, I thought you left?

Anne: *Smiles* Sorry Seth. Just wanted to ask something.

Seth: Sure, What is it?

She gave him a piece of paper as Seth was confused as Anne smiled at him.

Anne: See you later, Seth.

Anne walked away as Seth was really confused, Anne didn't even tell him anything as Seth tried to call her.