Chapter 13: Silliness And Love

July 10 2019

A few days has past as Anne and Seth continued to develop stronger feelings for eachother, They really liked eachother and Anne felt happy that finally someone was there for her and Carrie after her divorce.

Carriette was at home since it was the weekend, Carrie was playing with her toys before she wanted to ask Anne something. But she noticed Anne wasn't in the living room as Carriette looked around.

Carriette: Where's mom at?

Carrie looked at the kitchen but didn't see her as Carriette went upstairs. She saw Anne's bedroom door half closed as Carriette was gonna open it until Carriette saw Anne sitting and facing the dressing table and was looking at the mirror as Carriette was confused until she heard Anne saw something.

Anne: Okay. . Okay. . Seth, You know how much I feel for you. . . I have fallen for you and I can't get up!

She said it on the most silliest way as Carriette covered her mouth trying not to laugh as Anne facepalmed.

Anne: That was so bad. . .

Carriette was giggling as Anne cleared her throat and looked at the mirror.

Anne: Seth, Honestly the first I saw you. . . I felt happy around you, I loved the way you smile-. . . Okay, I should just get to the point.

Carriette covered her mouth as Anne sighed and was thinking of a way to tell her feelings to Seth as She got a bit serious.

Anne: Seth, I can't express how much you mean to me. You were always there for you and I want to say-

Carriette I love you!!!!

Anne's eyes were widen as She turned and saw Carriette standing and smiling as Anne started blushing.

Anne: C-Carrie??? What are you doing here!?

Carriette: I knew it Mom! You love Seth!

Anne: Carriette!!!

Carriette laughed and ran downstairs as Anne covered her face before quickly getting up as Carriette grabbed Anne's phone that was in the couch and ran to her room and locked it as Anne was trying to find Carriette.

Carriette looked around as She had two ideas in mind. Carriette opened Anne's phone as She was finding Lexi and Seth's contact number as Carriette was looking.

Carrie: Hmmm. Who should i call first?

Carriette didn't want to reveal Anne's feelings to Seth but She decided to call him and have him come over fast since Anne was mad. She dialed the number as she was waiting.

Meanwhile Seth was talking to some workers while looking through the Architecture sketches that he made and printed. Seth had a call but He didn't check who it was as Seth was busy.

Two minutes later Seth got a call again as Seth sighed and told the workers that he needed to do something as Seth opened his phone and saw that he had two missed calls from Anne.

Seth: Anne?

Seth called her as Seth was waiting as Anne picked up the phone as He spoke.

Seth: Hello? Hey Anne, Sorry I was busy with something.

Carriette: Seth! Its me!

Seth was confused as He was shocked and smiled.

Seth: Wait a minute, Carriette??

Carriette: Its Supergirl!

Seth: *Laughs* Supergirl is back! What's going on, Carrie?