Chapter 11: Dreaming Of You

July 4 2019

Seth continued riding through the streets as Ten minutes past and Seth stopped the motorcycle as Anne was smiling at him.

Anne: That was. . . Actually fun.

Seth: Heh, I told everything will be fine.

Anne was smiling as She shook her head. She felt a bit confident and calm when Seth was there for her. She kept smiling at him as Seth just smiled.

Anne: Thanks Seth, I had some fun.

Seth: No problem.

Anne was staring at him as Seth looked at her and spoke

Seth: Where do you wanna go now?

Anne: I don't know, Wanna go for a walk maybe?

Seth: I mean the weather seems great so we can do that.

Seth smiled and got out of the motorcycle with Anne as Winters was fixing her hair as They both smiled at eachother.

Anne: Haha. I wonder how Carriette finds the motorcycle fun and doesn't get scared.

Seth: *Cackles* Just like me, As a kid I loved motorcycles and I also love extremely fun things

Anne laughed as Seth laughed and looked at her.

Anne: Your right about that, Carrie is just like you now.

Seth: True, But she has sweetness.

Anne: Aw your right to be honest.

Seth shook his head as Anne was staring at his eyes as Anne kept smiling at him while Seth didn't notice.

Soon, They were walking and sitting down for sometime as an hour past, Anne was standing as She saw the time was three thrity p.m as She was smiling, She was having so much fun with Seth.

Until Seth tapped her shoulder as Anne turned and saw what was Seth holding.

Anne's eyes were widen as She coveted her mouth in shock as Seth was smiling nervously while blushing a little

Anne: Seth, You-. . .

Seth: *Chuckles* Yeah, This is for you.

Anne was in shock as She smiled and took the flowers as She smelled it and looked at him.

Anne: Thank you so much Seth, This means alot.

Seth: *Chuckles* C'mon, No need to thank me.

Anne nodded and was blushing as Seth fixed his hair as They were talking for sometime before Anne said to Seth that she needed to leave.

Seth decided to drop Anne back home along with Carriette. Anne and Carriette were back to their home as Seth was waving and smiling before he rided away. Carriette was telling everything that happened in Seth's home with Roman, Jon and Renee.

Anne was smiling and happy to head that her daughter was having fun. She started yawning as Carriette was talking more.

Anne: You definitely had alot of fun with them, Carrie. You got some new friends.

Carriette: Hehe Yes! Mom, Where did you get those flowers from?

Anne: I-. . Ummm. . . . .

Anne was silent as Carriette smiled and raised an eyebrow.

Anne: I just bought them because it looks pretty.

Carriette: Can I have it??

Anne: No, Thats mine.

Carriette: Mom!!!

Anne started laughing as Carriette tried to climb Anne as Winters was laughing.

At night, Carriette was sleeping as Anne looked at her and closed the door. Anne yawned and made her way to her room. Anne looked at the flowers as She remembered Seth and had a huge smile on her face as She shook her head.

Anne blushed and kept thinking about Seth as She went on her bed and smiled. Anne kept thinking about Seth as She was looking.

( I think I love him. )

Anne couldn't help but smile more, She fell asleep without even realising as The night continued.
.
.
.
Anne was having a dream where Her and Seth were holding hands as Both of them were smiling and looking at eachother. Winters and Seth were smiling as Seth kissed her cheek which made Anne blush and smile as She was about to give Seth a kiss on the cheek.

Carriette: Mom!!!

Anne jumped as She woke up and saw Carriette as Winters was staring at her

Anne: What happened?? Why did you wake up so soon?

Carriette: Mom, Its time for school. I was trying to wake you up.

Anne: Wait what, Its already time!?

Anne holded her head in shock as Carriette looked at her and said something.

Carriette: Yes, See? I woke up earlier then you.

Anne stared as Carriette smiled as Winters saw the time and immediately went out of her bed and told Carriette to follow her as Anne was staring as She sighed.

Anne: Ruined such a good dream. . . .

Anne went to get Carriette ready for School as Anne also went to make Carriette breakfast as Anne was staring and thinking about that dream she had and smiled to herself.

She was dreaming about him.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)