Epilogue

February 20 2021

Two years has past, Anne and Seth's relationship has grew stronger as always. They really loved eachother and Carriette also started calling Seth "Dad" now.

On February 16, Anne and Seth both got married, Anne had Lexi as her bridesmaid while Seth had his brother as the best man. The day was very lovely and the two were really happy.

A few days past and Anne and Seth are in their honeymoon in Hawaii as They were at the beach. Carriette was also nine years old now as Anne and Seth were relaxing while Carriette was running around the beach as Anne was looking at her.

Anne: Carriette! Don't run too far. *Looks at Seth* She wants to play with the beach ball.

Seth: Hahahaha. That's right.

Carriette: *Runs towards them with a beach ball* Dad, Mom! I found a beach ball.

Seth smiled and grabbed the beach ball and threw it on Carriette as She started laughing as Anne smiled as Seth got up as Carrie threw the ball at him as They were running around as Anne was smiling and watching them.

Anne: They will forever be a team.

Anne giggled as She was watching them play with the beach ball as Anne continued smiling at them and watched them.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)