☆Nineteen☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Harley, may I have a word with you?" Tony said as everyone was getting ready to move to the cinema room, "Please,"

Harley nodded, "Save me a good seat, Sam,"

"I'll have the best one for you,"

"That doesn't involve me being on your lap,"

"Damn," Sam laughed, "You know me so well,"

Harley rolled her eyes and followed Tony to the seating area. She sat down and he folded his arms, staring at her, "What?"

"No, nothing," Tony said, "You just look different. I can't put my finger on it. No matter, I wanted to say sorry. I should have spoken to you about what I had planned. It was rude and insensitive,"

"You really should have," Harley said, "You know I don't want anything to do with your little team. I never have. I asked you to look after my brother and you've done well so far. But I'm not the one to be on your team. I've helped you out occasionally but I still didn't want to know about it. I'm sorry but I can't."

Tony sighed through his nose, "I just want the best for you, Harley. You are like a daughter to me and I just want to know that you are happy,"

"I know. I am happy," Harley said as he sat next to her, "As happy as I can be. But right now, I don't want change. I hate change and I don't need something else to change,"

"What else has changed?" Tony asked.

"Well, a lot," Harley said, trying to avoid the question, "I don't want to get into right now,"

"Oh, I see," Tony smirked, "You've developed feelings for your fuck buddies,"

"What makes you think that?"

"You agreed to go on a date with Steve and Loki. Which one do you like more?"

"Seriously?"

"I will say one thing, Steve knows how to treat a lady," Tony smiled, "To be honest, Loki does as well. He can be sweet but it rarely happens. I've never seen him so often. He likes being around people now even if he doesn't talk. But when you are here, he is involved,"

Harley nodded, "I...can this stay between the both of us?"

"Of course," Tony said, "Friday, lockdown this floor for now,"

"Yes, Mr Stark," Friday said.

"You can talk to me now and no one will hear," Tony said, "Talk to me. Something is bothering you,"

"Yeah. It really is," Harley leaned forward and covered her face with her hands, "Just let me talk and don't interrupt me for once. I don't need you to give me your opinions for once."

"I can do that,"

"Ok," Harley dropped her hands and looked at him, "I'm pregnant and I don't know who the dad is. I agreed to go on a date with Steve because he wants to get to know me more and Loki said the same thing. I'm going on a date with both of them but I don't know if it's because I'm potentially carrying their child. I also have feelings for both of them and if I have to pick I wouldn't know how to. I know they aren't fond of each other or the fact that I've fucked them both. Once on the same night but that isn't important. I like them. Both. I don't have a favourite but now I'm really scared because I'm pregnant, not sure who the baby daddy is and I'm falling for them both. I feel like my head is on another planet right now and I don't know how to fucking deal with it! I'm stressed, I keep wanting to cry and-"

"Harley," Tony said softly and put his hands on her cheeks, "It's ok. Of course, you are going to be stressed. It's a stressful time and obviously a shock. Having a baby is a big deal and not having a clue who the father is will make it worse. Whoever the dad is will do a fantastic job of looking after you and the baby. I know you are thinking you will do an awful job, but you're wrong. Harley, you are strong. You will be the best mother you could possibly be. I know times will be hard but just remember you have a family,"

Harley nodded feeling her eyes sting with tears, "What if-"

"Don't think about the what-ifs. It won't get you anywhere. For now, think about your health and be careful," Tony smiled and kissed her forehead, "You might not know who you want right now, but that doesn't matter. It could be one of them, both of them or no one. At the end of the day, you are what is important."

"Thank you, Tony," Harley said hugging him tightly, "You always know what to say,"

"Well, I am a genius," Tony chuckled, "Now, did you want to watch this movie or should we ditch it and go elsewhere? I know Morgan wants to meet you properly,"

Harley wiped her eyes, "I promised I'd watch the film with Peter. He picked it,"

"God help us," Tony said, "Friday, you can come back now. Harley, who else knows about your situation?"

"Peter, Sam, Steve and Loki. And now you,"

Tony nodded, "You haven't told Nat or Wanda?"

"No, but I have a feeling Wanda already knows. She reads mind and she keeps looking at my stomach,"

"I thought you put on weight,"

Harley punched Tony in the arm.

"I'm joking. You look as beautiful as ever," Tony smiled and rubbed his arm, "Let's go sunshine,"

"I saved you the best seat beautiful!" Sam grinned widely and patted his thighs, "I know you want to,"

"I know who would rather sit on your lap," Harley said sitting between him and Bucky, "Bucky told me the other day he had feelings for you,"

"I fucking did not!" Bucky exclaimed and Sam got to his feet, "Don't you dare. If you come any further to me I will-ahh!"

Same launched himself onto Bucky's lap and kissed him hard on the forehead. Bucky let out a strangled scream and tossed him away onto the floor.

"Harley!" Bucky yelled turning on her, "I will get you back for that. Trust me,"

Harley giggled and put both hands on her stomach, linking her fingers together, "I'm sure you will. I look forward to it, good-looking,"

"Just you wait," Bucky said, "Just you fucking wait,"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────