☆Twenty☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Harley's alarm blared on the bedside table and she groaned into her pillow, reaching out blindly to shut it off. She opened an eye and was blinded by the sun peeking through her curtain. With an annoyed sigh, she pushed herself up and stretched her arms above her head.

"I hate mornings," She said to herself.

"So do I,"

Harley let out a screech and jumped out of bed, to see Steve sitting up rubbing his eyes, "Jesus! I forget you were next to me,"

"Mm," Steve nodded, "Loki is here tonight,"

Harley closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose, "Tell me why I agreed to this. It feels like I'm just...I don't know,"

"We agreed because we want to look after you," Steve said climbing out of bed, "We don't want you to sleep alone and you don't want to move into the tower with us,"

"I know but isn't this weird?" She asked, "It's like I have two boyfriends,"

Steve smiled and kissed her forehead, "Get ready for work and I'll take you for breakfast before work. Loki is picking you up tonight. I have a mission with Bucky and Sam,"

"You still didn't answer me,"

"I don't need to," Steve said walking out of the bedroom, "I don't find it weird. Loki doesn't find it weird. Plus, we don't know who the baby's dad is. I spoke to Loki and we just want to spend time with you. If the baby is mine, he will still support you and vice versa. We both got you into this mess. It's the least we can do,"

Harley bit into her lip to stop herself from smiling, "I only need to get dressed. I had a shower last night,"

"Oh, I know," Steve smirked walking back into the bedroom with his shirt, "I can still feel your nails scratching my skin while I fucked you against the shower wall,"

"You are so crude. Do your fans know you use such vulgar language?"

"I'm a gentleman when I need to be. However, in the bedroom? I'm what you call a bad boy,"

"That sounds so weird coming out of your mouth," Harley laughed and walked over to her wardrobe. She grabbed a dress that Loki had brought her and changed into some clean underwear. Harley dragged the dress up her body and stared down at her growing cleavage.

"Is everything ok? You just gasped,"

Harley turned around, "Look at my boobs!"

"With pleasure,"

"Steve! I'm being serious. They are growing so quickly,"

Steve bit into his lower lip and stepped into her, "I'm not complaining."

"This is no joking matter, Captain," Harley said and immediately regretted calling him that, "I have work. I have no energy. I need to do my makeup!"

"Stop with the excuses, sweetheart," Steve said, "I won't stop you from getting ready for work. I will have to do something about it next time,"

"You and Loki are sex fiends," Harley said walking to the dresser. She quickly applied some face cream and her makeup, then slid on a pair of flat black shoes, "I forgot to say last night about my first scan,"

"Oh yeah? When is it?"

"Next week. According to the midwife, I will be 12 weeks,"

"And 12 weeks ago, you had sex with me and Loki on the same night,"

"If my calculations are correct, then yes,"

Steve nodded, "Either way, that little baby growing inside you will be loved and spoilt,"

Harley nodded, "I feel plump,"

"You look damn sexy," Steve said spinning her around. He pressed his chest against her back and made her look in the mirror, "You are a beautiful woman. You are growing a little baby inside you and I'm growing hard just thinking about how big your breasts around going to get,"

Harley elbowed him in the gut making him laugh, "Steve...I've always had a problem with how I look. I was bullied in school for stupid reasons. No Tits Parker. Flabby Belly Parker and names like that,"

"Did you want me to track them down? Because I have the power to do so,"

"Honestly? No. They look like trash now so I'm the winner but I'm still worried,"

Steve kissed the base of her neck, "Don't worry. I am here. Loki as well. We both think you are a very, attractive sexy young woman. Between you and me, I don't mind sharing you either,"

Harley went a deep shade of red, "I need to get to work. Like, right now,"

Steve laughed and followed her out of her apartment. Peter was already waiting by Steve's car and he was biting his nails.

"You good?" Harley asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I think," He said getting into the back of the car, "Are you in a rush to get to work?"

"I'm never in a rush to get to that place," Harley said as Steve pulled away from her apartment block, "Why?"

"My teacher wants to talk to you,"

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! I swear," Peter said and Harley turned to look at him, "Ok. Maybe I did do something but I promise you it wasn't my fault,"

"What did you do?"

Peter groaned and slumped in his chair, "I've missed the last 4 assignments she has set and she isn't impressed,"

"Peter! Seriously? Why didn't you do them?"

"I was being Spiderman and saving the world," Peter mumbled.

"No more Spiderman shit," Harley said, "Don't give me that look. You are not being kicked out for not doing your work. I don't care if you can get a job easily but you need an education. I will talk to your teacher and give her some bullshit story as to why you've not done them. But! You will finish every assignment by the end of this week or you won't be getting your lycra outfit back,"

"You do realise it isn't lycra,"

"Does it look like I give a crap?"

"No. Not really,"

Harley rolled her eyes, "Are you going to agree with me?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Hey," Steve said, "Cut back on the attitude. Harley is only trying to help you. She didn't have to give you until the end of the week, she could have given you till the end of the day. She also could have taken your suit away now and not given it back to you at all. So which is the better option?"

Peter blinked a few times, "Ok, daddy. My bad,"

Harley stifled a laugh and Steve glanced at her, "No. No way am I calling you that in bed,"

"Harley!" Peter exclaimed and slapped his hands over his ears, "That's so fucking gross!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

A/N: Her dress~