CHAPTER TEN: 505

A/N: We're jumping right into the smut. This chapter is 99% smut with some character and relationship development.

CW: Inappropriate use of ties and gymnastics rings. ALSO ("Also, Thea?" Yeah. Also): blindfolding, oral sex (m and f receiving), vibrators, fingering, spanking, overstimulation, hair pulling, daddy kink. There's also a very small, very brief mention of Dahlia's assault. It's four sentences, but I want to mention it just in case.

My friend told me I was too horny to function in society when I told her this idea and I think she might be right.

SATURDAY MORNING

Dahlia wakes up with James's arms wrapped around her waist and his leg draped over hers. She can feel his warm breath on the back of her neck. The sunlight pours in through the curtains, warming their skin. Birds sing outside and she can hear the sound of the ocean lapping against the shoreline. It's the perfect way to wake up after a night of walking along the boardwalk. She usually wakes up to the sound of honking horns and screaming. It used to bother her, but now it's just become part of her daily routine. It's strange how fast the chaos fades into the background when you're exposed to it 24/7.

When they got home from the boardwalk last night, James read a book while Dahlia messed around on her phone. She texted Wanda to let her know she was safe and sound and posted some pictures from the night to Instagram, including a picture of her kissing James on the cheek while he was laughing. He gave her full permission to post it. Dahlia made her account private just in case. She didn't tag him in it, but it's not like she has a hell of a lot of followers.

She made the picture her phone background so that she can look at it all the time. While James sleeps, she reaches for her phone and stares at it with a huge smile on her face. She sighs softly and shifts a little, feeling James's hardness press against her. Dahlia bites her lip and arches her back to give him a little more friction. She hears his low chuckle ripple through her body like a wave.

"Acum ești doar a fi un brat mic," he purrs in that delicious sleepy voice that makes her whole body tingle.

"What does that mean?"

"It means you're being a brat."

Dahlia giggles and grinds her ass against his hardness, just to hear him whimper.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine."

He nuzzles against the back of her neck and she sighs softly.

"Did you have fun last night?"

"I did. Thank you."

"Thank you for accompanying me." She could listen to him talk for hours. "I don't usually sleep in like this, you know."

"It's 7:00am."

"I know. I'm usually up by now and working out."

Dahlia rolls over and climbs on top of him. She wore one of his shirts to bed last night. It cascades down her body. Her long, curly hair is a mess around her face and James looks up at her, eyes blazing.

"We could work out here."

He smirks.

"So desperate."

"It's your fault for being withholding."

"Withholding?!" He whispers. "How am I being withholding?"

"Four dates. I'm not gonna make it four dates, James."

"You're gonna have to, peach."

She whines and he grabs her by her shirt, pulling her down to press his lips against hers.