Chapter 3: Hangout with Mei

"Ack! This is so hard to remember!" Kiana said as she slam the book.

"Hey, calm down Kiana. This is not that hard." You said as Kiana give you a stare.

"How is this not hard for you?! History is the worst!" Kiana whined as you that watch her just sighed.

"Cmon, we can ask the help of Fu Hua if you don't understand," You suggested but Kiana decline it.

"NO! Class Monitor tutoring me will be soooo BORING!" Kiana said.

Theresa then came out of nowhere and saw Y/n with Kiana studying for the exam later.

"Kiana!" Theresa called out.

"Au- I mean Madam Principal. What is it?" Kiana asked?

"Come, follow me!" There replied as Kiana stood.

"Sorry, Y/n. Aunt Theresa is calling me." Kiana said as you nodded.

She goes to Theresa and starts talking with her. They then went out of the library, leaving you to be alone.

"Now I'm alone. I was actually done studying even before Kiana got called but to keep her company and prevent boredom, I decided to stay." You said as you think about what to do.

"Y/n!" Someone called out to you and you turn back to see Mei.

"Hello Mei, so what brings you here?" You asked.

"Well, if you're not busy... I was hoping that you could help with training." Mei replied as she does the innocent smile so you will say yes.

You who notices this smiled. "Alright, I mean I don't have anything to do. And you don't need to smile like that, or I will fall in love." You flirts as Mei's face got red.

"So where do we go?" You asked.

Mei then snaps out of it. "How about outside?" Mei suggested and you replied by doing thumbs up.

They walk outside and you gives a wooden sword to Mei.

"You're using a sword, right? Then let's have a match so I can see your ability." You said as Mei got surprised seeing you acting like a professional.

"U-Um. Okay." Mei replied as she ready her stance.

You grip her sword and ready his stance too. "Begin!" You said as you and Mei fought each other.

You block every hit from Mei while analyzing Mei's movement. The fight got more intense as you decided to go faster. Mei has trouble keeping up with his speed but manages after some time.  You then disappeared from Mei's view and hit her head with the wooden sword. Mei looks back to see you holding his chin while watching Mei.

"Alright. Let's start fixing you." You said as you get nearer to Mei. "Hold your sword up," You told Mei as she does so.

You started touching Mei's hips, her face went red and she tremble while you kept on touching it.

"W-What are you doing?" Mei asked.

"I am fixing your initial position. I know you must be embarrassed by this, but please bear it. I'm gonna move you just a few millimeters. I want you to focus so that you can feel the difference and remember the location." You said

"O-Okay," Mei replied.

Just when you started, Bronya interrupt them and summon her robot.

"B-Bronya?" Mei said as both look at Bronya who is preparing to attack.

"What's that? And what were you gonna do?" You asked.

"This is the Bronya Project Bunny 19C. Mei has given a negative response to
Y/n action. Subject Y/n must let go of Mei or the Bronya will commence attack protocols." Bronya answered emotionlessly which gives a chill to you.