Chapter 6: A Surprise

You saw Mei shivering so you decided to put on a scarf around her neck and she stop shivering. You left Mei alone, feeling that something is going on. You went outside to see Fu Hua entering a Helios while carrying Kiana's unconscious body.

(What is going on? I felt that something big is gonna happen.) You thought as you begin sneaking inside the Helios.

It took off and fly towards the Shicksal HQ location. You are trying to stay quiet as Fu Hua drives the aircraft. Soon, you arrive and sneakily follow Fu Hua.

"Hello there old friend. Seems like you did bring her."  A male voice chuckled and you notices its voice.

You peak a little just to make sure that your suspicion is confirmed. Overseer Otto was behind all of this. Kiana's body is then put inside a test chamber as Otto starts running the test.

(What's going on?!) You thought and go closer to hear what the overseer is saying.

"Amazing isn't it? Kiana Kaslana, or should I say...K423." Your eyes widened upon hearing this.

"K423, your development is amazing. You are made from using Kaslana gene and Sirin gene. I am confident, that you could probably rampage right now. Sadly you aren't fully awakened yet." Otto spoke more as you keep on hearing him for more information before doing something that is not needed.

"Seems like I already give you enough information, right Y/n?" Otto said as you are surprised hearing it.

You went out from your hiding spot and drew your sword, but you suddenly felt shocked. The shock made you fall and before you got unconscious. You heard Otto Apocalypse say "Let's see your development."

You soon found yourself awake in an unknown place. You walk forward as if you were asked to. It felt like you are put in a loop, yet you just keep on doing it even though you know it.

After what felt to be hours, you arrived in front of a barrier. Seeing the symbol on the barrier makes you suddenly remember things.

"That is...Ninth Path: Origin... How do I know it?" Your head started to get hurt and a humanoid figure appeared from behind the barrier.

You couldn't see it clearly so you decided to go closer. But...you are pulled into the deep darkness and find Arthur flying.

"Oh, if it isn't my vessel. Seems like that human figured out my existence...but I have hidden my presence as hard as I could. Or, is there something else?" He looks at you, thinking that there is something you've been hiding from him.

"So, what is he doing to me?" You asked

"He put you into the test chamber, seemingly analyzing you while the white-haired girl is being awakened. Heh, interesting..." He chuckled.

"Awakened?" You questioned him.

"Did you forget? Ah right, you don't know who is Sirin... She is the Second Herrscher, Hersscher of Void who erupted the Second Honkai War in the past. That's what your history tells you." Arthur explained and you nodded, understanding what Arthur just said.

"Are you saying that...Kiana is a breed between Kaslana and Sirin?" Arthur laughed, hearing the question.

"No no. Hahahahahaha, you really have some humor. Basically, that friend of yours...is not the real Kiana but is the Kiana created using a Kaslana genetic and Sirin genetic." Your eyes widened in disbelief upon hearing it.

"Then where is the real Kiana?"

"I don't know... How would I even know? But I do have some theory regarding that." Arthur replied, smiling.

Suddenly you felt something go through your body. Arthur is also concerned by this and quickly senses that Y/n is injected a serum containing abnormal Honkai energy.

"Incredible! This boy even manages to survive it! I wonder..." Otto from the outside then does more analyses.

"If he does something that can kill you, don't hesitate to switch," Arthur said, worried that his vessel might die because of all this test.

You then sit while thinking about that barrier just now and the humanoid figure behind it. You try to figure it out as Arthur watches your body in case anything bad happens. Hours pass as Otto does more experiments on your body, not long after, he left and not yet come back until now.

You woke up and tried to break the test chamber's glass and to no avail, you failed. The glass barely cracked.

(Tch, I am so powerless here...) You thought, and suddenly a massive honkai energy came out from you and resonate, which creates an explosion.

You got out and confusion fell over you because you didn't do anything.

(Thank me! I literally helped you!) Arthur said, which Y/n just reply with a smile.

"Alright. Now I need to find Kiana before anything bad happens since it's possible for her to erupt the 4th Honkai War. But...before that." You then cover your hand using Honkai energy and pierce your chest to grab something.

A chip is shown to be on your hand and then you crush it to shreds. You start to apply bandages as the Honkai energy closes the wound slowly.

"Well now that it's take cared of." You said as you mess around the computer to check for any useful information so you can understand the current situation.

A/N: Hello guys! I will probably upload at least one part a week now since the schedule is messed up.