Chapter 4: Mission Failed...Twice

You are inside a plane, your destination is New Zealand after receiving notification on your phone. You look out the window and are fascinated by the clear view from above the sky. Soon, you arrive and are greeted by the current strongest S-Rank Valkyrie, Durandal.

 Soon, you arrive and are greeted by the current strongest S-Rank Valkyrie, Durandal

Durandal

"Good morning Sir Y/n. I'm afraid we don't have any time left to chat."

"Yeah, let's just get onto it."

They soon walk out of the airport and quickly equip your battle suit.

Vulpes Populationem Calamitatis
(Fox Devastating Calamity)

You and Durandal ran to the location that they need to get to as fast as possible

(Yare yare... Why do I get a mission on a relaxing day like this? I could have gone to the beach or somewhere.) You thought and Durandal notices your mood change.
"What is it?" Durandal asked.

"Ah, it's nothing. Let's just go." You replied as the two ran towards the location

You didn't really like Durandal, knowing that she's always serious which is not fun at all. Especially during the mission, she's gonna prioritize the mission and got super serious.

On their way, they are encountered by some Anti-Entropy.

"What could Anti-Entropy possibly be doing here?" Durandal asked herself as she strike the mech down.

You use your sword and strike some of them as well as cut the mech. Durandal was even more surprised that a man could do that. She is already surprised after hearing about him from Otto, but seeing him in action made her more surprised. You then single-handedly took down the horde as they ran towards the location.

--With Theresa--
"WHAT?!! They manage to defeat an entire horde within 1 minute!? I need to buy more time..." Theresa shouted as she began thinking hard.

"Wait, Y/n was the one dispatched together with Durandal... Maybe I could contact him and ask him to buy time, but the question is... Will he willingly do it? There's no time for questions!"