Chapter 2: Second Swing

( Into the Bullyverse. )

Shirou ran as he was heading towards a a horizontal pole lifted by two bars. Jumped as he got close, using a tiny portion of his enhanced spider strength in his legs to get over the bar without touching it.

He was high jumping.

And he was successful. Every. Damn. Time.

In many universes of alternative Shirou's. None, were ever successful in the first try, nor successful at doing it every god damn time.

This now begs a question in the multiverse. Does this mean Shirou does not get Harem Protag EX skill? As the way he got that skill is due to the fact he always failed high jumping several times until succeeding at some point.

But that is not important right now. Who cares about romance and harems. What's important right now is the story.

Anyway, Shirou right now was at his school. Currently, it was PE class. Shirou was absolutely dominating the class while also learning how to hold back his spider strength.

It has only been a day since he had the powers, and he's using school as a test ground for control.

He had a lot of problems like causing destruction on his stuff do to his enhanced strength.

Shirou: *Sigh* ( This is was fun at first....now it's just.....boring? Is the right word? )

Shirou was bored. When he first did the high jumps before powers, it was challenging and fun. Now, it is too easy.

Shirou: ( ....Should I try be superhero? )

It was a complete out of nowhere thought. With his powers, he could do so many amazing feats. He could easily try being a superhero like from the comics he read.

Shirou: Nah. It seems fun. But it probably be a waste to use it for that There are no bad guys that have what I have....GUH?!

A tingling ran through Shirou's head. It was so sudden that it shocked the boy enough to be distracted at his high jump, causing him to fail at said jump.

Shirou: What the-Eugh?!

Shirou held his head. Images of two men appeared in his head. One had red hair and wore purple and the other was giant and muscular and was wearing a robe.

Several images of children all bloody and a lot had their limbs chopped off.

Shirou blackout from the combination of the dead kids and the intense pain in his head.

________

Elza Saijou sat next to Shirou's bed. She had taken him home after getting a call from school that he passed out suddenly.

She looked at the door. Specifically the doorknob which was missing from the door. She then looked at the ceiling which had four holes.

Elza: How did that happen?

The doorknob breaking off she could assumed was from being turned and pulled too hard.

For the holes in the ceiling, she had no idea how those appeared.

Shirou shuttered in his sleep. He was tossing and turning around. Eventually, the red head woke up gasping with a terrified face.

Elza: There there, it was just a nightmare sweety.

She hugged Shirou to calm him down. Said kid hugged his mother protectively.

Elza: Grgh!?

The boy instantly reduced his strength and grip in the hug as to not accidentally crush his mother's back with his spider strength.