Chapter 9: Reactions from Actions

.

At the police station in Fuyuki, officers and detectives observed the pictures which were where Fuyuki's own vigilante was.

They all looked at the pictures they had. They saw many criminals and drug dealers webbed and hanged on the ceiling, wall or floor of a warehouse, vans that were either webbed or flipped over on its side, a car that was droven by a drunk, and a atm robber webbed up to the atm with the cash and atm webbed up with him.

The officers and detectives still couldn't believe what they were seeing was real.

Officer 1: Even if it's been three months now. I still can't believe a guy in red and black tights is capable of all this on his own.

The officer said the female detective. Yuri Watanabe or Detective Watanabe was the lead detective on the case of catching the masked vigilante.

Yuri: You said it...anyone got any leads on this guy?

The officers shook their heads.

Officer 2: Sorry, we got nothing on who's possibly behind that mask.

Officer 3: The interrogation only got us what we know, that the guy is inhumanly strong and and fast, can stick to walls and ceilings and shoot webs out of his hands.

The female detective sighed.

Yuri: ( This case is going to be a long one to complete. )

_______

A meeting was being held with the Lords of the Clocktower. The reason on why they were having a meeting was obvious to them.

The vigilante in Fuyuki, Spider-Man.

The only reason why they were even bothering with the vigilante from the mundane world was due to his seemingly unnatural feats.

When he first appeared, they had checked the scenes where he was present to find any traces of magecraft.

Their searches found nothing related to magecraft and reasoned that the vigilante was not some magical beast as nothing from the Moonlit World would ever bother with common thugs.

So, they left the vigilante alone for months with the thoughts that his existence was some sort of prank that a mundane was doing to make false news to gain attention.

The only reason they were looking into him again was due to real witnesses catching that he indeed does exist and could in fact do superhuman and unnatural feats.

Lord 1: What do we do? This mundane thing is capable of such things yet it does not radiate a single sense of prana like magical beasts.

Lord 2: I say we just leave it be. It does not seem it's related to magecraft or the Moonlit World so just leave it be.

Lord 3: But with its feats that are proven true. Are we sure it's not a beast from our world that can just hide its prana?

Lord 4: If that's the case we must destroy or capture it immediately! Or else the mundane world will one day find our existence by it!

Lord 5: But we can no longer hide its existence with all of Japan knowing it does infact exist! If we remove it, the mundane world will notice!

Lord 6: I say we capture it! Once we do, we then twist its existence into making the mundane think its feats are done by mundane uses!