Chapter 7: 7 years later

.

A man was buried under heavy concrete rubble and fire and ash. Black liquid seeped through the rubble and made contact with the man's head.

The man grunted at the pain that the black liquid causing to him. His mind felt numb, but it felt extreme emotions, dark emotions.

Anger.

Rage.

Hate.

All of these negative emotions were pointed towards to the fire. The man hated the fire for taking his wife and child.

The man was about to succumb to the concrete prison he was in, he was about to accept his death with such negative emotions, but suddenly he felt his prison loosen on him.

Man: ( What? )

The man saw a child in a red hood. He couldn't get a clear vision on the kid's face but he could clearly see them lift all the concrete rubble that buried him.

After all the rubble that buried the man was off of him, the kid easily lifted him up and got him out of the concrete prison he was in.

The man was in shock and awe from the feat the kid had just done. He stared at the kid and watched him save others from the fire and rubble.

__7 years later__

At Homurahara Academy, Shirou, who is now 14 year old, was currently leaving from the front gates. On his way out, he said his byes to his friends, Issei Ryuudou and Ayako Mitsuzuri.

Shirou: Issei, Ayako, see you later.

Issei: Hmm, later Saijo

Ayako: Later Saijo.

Shirou gave a two finger salute to them before heading on his way. On his way, he took a glance at a manga store.

Shirou: ( I think it wouldn't hurt to make a quick stop by at the manga store. )

Shirou went into the manga store, he looked at the shop owner who was an old man with a mustache and was wearing sunglasses.

Shirou: Hey Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: Saijo! Hello to you, how was school.

Shirou: Same as always, Mr.Lee. Got anything new from Araki?

Mr. Lee: Over there.

Shirou: Thanks.

Shirou went over to where his favorite manga. He saw the new issue and took a copy. He then went back to the counter and paid for the manga.

Shirou glanced around the counter, his eyes landed on a newspaper. Lee noticed the glance from Shirou.

Mr.Lee: Heard about him?

Shirou: The vigilante? Yeah, most of the school talks about him. It's not everyday someone webs criminals to walls or ceilings.

Mr.Lee: Spider-Man, Fuyuki's own vigilante of the night! A mysterious hero that has been taking down criminals for months now!

Shirou chuckled at the manga owner's dramatic description.

Shirou: Hehe, anyway, later Mr.Lee.

Mr.Lee: Come again later Saijo! Excelsior!

_______

At an apartment, the sound of cooking was present through the apartment.

The apartment had three bedrooms, a bathroom, a nice living space that had a nice small kitchen.

Shirou was currently cooking lunch for him and his guardian.