Chapter 10: A Demon Encounter

.

Spider-Man watched from on top of a street lamp as the car parked right at the entrance of Raiga's home which had two guards at the entrance.

The car's engine stopped as the two guards looked at it suspiciously. The driver door opened as a man stepped out.

The driver was wearing clothes like the guards of the entrance. The two guards approached the driver as the driver then placed his hands on their shoulders.

Spider-Man's spidersense tingled as the as the driver placed a hand on them. The vigilante was confused as to how that was dangerous.

Spider-Man: ( How the heck is a shoulder touch dangerous? )

The guards then just silently backed away from the driver and continued to guard the entrance, letting the driver enter as Spider-Man secretly watched.

Spider-Man: ( Something suspicious is differently happening with that guy. )

Spider-Man used his abilities to get past the guards by jumping over wall that surrounds the house. He sneaked around using the shadows to hide while also using his Spidersense to avoid any patrolling guards on spotting him.

Spider-Man: ( Whoever you are, your messing the wrong family. )

_______

The mysterious driver walked through the yakuza boss's house and was heading straight towards where Raiga was.

When the guards saw him, they approached the man as they did not recognized him as one of them, yet when he touched them, they immediately backed away and ignored the man and continued to do their guard duty.

The intruder walked inside Raiga's bedroom as said Yakuza boss got up from his bed.

Raiga: Who are you? How did you get the guards?

Mysterious man: ....

He didn't answer as he just walkex towards him with his arm out. Raiga saw the intruder was unarmed, but he felt like he needed to avoid any physical contact from the intruder.

Twip!

Raiga: Huh!?

Raiga saw a web stick to the intruder's hand as they were then pulled away from him. The yakuza then saw the famous costume wearing vigilante at his bedroom door.

Spider-Man: Ever heard of knocking first? I have a feeling you don't, I can teach you if you want?

Raiga: ( So the joking and quiping was real.....why does he sound familiar? )

The intruder got back up his feet as he looked at the vigilante. His eye turned pitch black which shocked the vigilante.

Spider-Man: ( Okay, creepy pitch black eyes....am I fighting a demon? )

One of the intruder's hand gained a dark fiery energy as he then shot a blast of said energy at the vigilante.

Spider-Man dodged it with ease as the dark energy blast hit a wall and slightly damaged it which also left black embers from the impact.

Spider-Man then looked back at the man.

Spider-Man: ....Are you a demon?