Fgo Omake: A Spider in Chaldea 3

.

Shirou sat curled upsidedown on the ceiling of a hallway while looking out the window which only showed snow and more snow with nothing else but snow.

Shirou: ....*sigh*

The seven year old sighed out of boredom.

Shirou: ( I'm stuck in this place, there's no room for me to do any swinging. And the only thing that's fun in here is fighting other Servants. )

Shirou thought back to the days when he wasn't a servant, the days when he first got his powers.

He smiled at the memory of his first time web swinging. He smiled at the rush, the pure excitement, the freedom of when he was webswinging around the city at night.

But he then frowned when he remembered the days that happened next. The nightmares that would come true, the child kidnappers, skull mask wearing killer, the fire, his mother's death, being alone with no other family.

Shirou wanted to cry as he remembered his mother. He knew he would never see her again.

Shirou: ( Stop....no crying, your dead just like mom is. )

Shirou took a deep breath and dighed once again. He continued to just look out the window, trying to not remember his childhood.

Illya: Umm, hi?

Shirou looked below him to see a white haired girl with red eyes wearing a pink magical girl outfit.

Next to her were two other girls. One that looked like her with tan skin and wearing red, while the other had black hair and amber eyes wearing a purple magical girl outfit.

Shirou: H-hi...?

Shirou shot a web from the ceiling as he lowered himself closer to them while hanging on a webline.

Shirou: W-who are you?

Illya: Illya, Illya von Einzbern.

Miyu: Miyu Edelfelt.

Chloe: Chloe von Einzbern!

Shirou nodded as he akwardly waved at them. He had interacted with other kids his age before but he was always nervous in meeting new people.

Shirou: S-Shirou, Shirou Saijo. Nice to meet you three.

Chloe: So, wanna come with us?

Shirou: Huh?

Illya: You don't seem to have any friends, we wanted to ask if you want to come with us? If that's okay with you?

Shirou: S-sure. I'm fine with that.

_______

Shirou sat in a chair at the cafeteria. He was silent as he was surrounded by several other kids and the majority of them were girls.

Ko-Gil: Hey, are you going to wear that all the time?

Shirou looked at a blond kid with red eyes.

Shirou: Umm...is it bothering you?

Ko-Gil: No, I just thought it looked uncomfortable.

Shirou: Well, it does get uncomfortable to wear, a bit hard to breath as well.

Shirou dimaterialized his face disguise and put his hood down. He akwardly smiled at Ko-Gil.

Shirou: Shirou Saijo, nice to meet you...umm...

Ko-Gil: Gilgamesh, but just call me Ko-Gil since there are two others of me here.

Shirou nodded. He then noticed some of the other girl kid servants staring at him, specifically Illya, Chloe, Miyu and a Illya lookalike.