chapter-1

It was a beautiful morning ,birds were chirping, sunrays peeping through the window of the room. two people lying in each other's embrace on the bed.seeing them ,one will definitely say that they are lovebirds who became one last night but reality was really harsh.

Gauri is lying in the embrace of omkara wide awake.Her eyes are filled with love for the person who saved her despite hating her and declared her his wife ...

last night he was intoxicated but for gauri , the night was beautiful  because she made love with the person she considers as her god and fell in love with , the moment he filled her hairline with his blood .

it may be a beautiful feeling for gauri but what about omkara ? he was intoxicated but she was not , he was not in his senses but she was, yet she surrendered to his advancements after listening his past , his sufferings and his pain . she just wanted to soothe his pain when he was trying to find solace in her . after listening to his efforts to save his mother's marriage despite hating his father , his love for her mother  made her fall in love with him more . 

but what will omkara think of her after this morning? he already thinks worst about her and now in her effort to soothe his pain she ended up hurting him more . when this harsh reality crossed her mind , she could not help but cry over her fate . after being ready to face consequences , she got up and wearing her clothes ,she came out of the room .

when omkara came in his senses , he could only feel disgusted after noticing his state.he was already disgusted with the the girl he saved yesterday now he was disgusted with himself too .he was thinking how he ended up sleeping with her .                                                                                          

omkara's POV

  Did I force her ? it is true that I hate  gauri because she reminds me of shwetlana who was ready to break a home without  any sign of remorse.I hate that despite of being so courageous , daring and beautiful she was nothing more than a characterless , opportunistic and goldiger .  initially I was taken aback with audacity of that girl to mess with a man of double size as hers.that tiny woman had instantly made a place in my heart . I thought her to be honest considering the self respect and courage she showed me  . but whom was I kidding ? I have a record of being conned and misconcepted by beauties and as others she also turned out to be a goldiger. I was filled with  only hate after my other encounters with her.but was that reason enough to hurt her in the worst way possible ? No , A Big NO .she was wrong, but that did not give me the right to use her like that . I was just thinking if i forced her when suddenly my mind was filled with the images she kissing my face last night . that did not look like she was being forced . 

omkara's POV ends 

he again misunderstood her in the worst way possible . with the thought of confronting her , he stormed out of the room . there he saw guari offering prayer to her shankar ji . then she filled her hairline with vermillion . his blood boiled seeing her doing that . the very first thought that came to his mind was that how much good actress she is that after trapping him she is doing the drama of being a wife. 

with that thought in mind he went to her and said," stop doing your drama of being a wife because you can never be my wife .i don't accept this marriage , it was all drama . i know what you are trying to do . i know very well that it was all your trap to make me sleep with you  and make me doubt that i forced you . so that in my guilt , you can force me to accept you and take you to my home with me . but don't be in any misconception that i will except you after what you did."

his words pierced her heart .it is true that he accused her before that too  but that did not pained this much because then he was just a stranger accusing her but now he was her husband throwing most disgusting accusation on her . she wanted to cry , she wanted to give him answer , she wanted to make him face reality but she couldn't do anything because she knew that no matter how hard she try but he was never going to believe her . she decided that she is not going to give him explanations now . if he can not see her truth in her eyes then he is never going to believe her .  

her heart broke at that thought but she decided that she will never try to impose herself in her life . his life is already messed up with his sufferings , she did not want to add to those problems in his life by imposing herself on him when she knew that he hates her to the core . she decided that she will worship him from far as she does with her shankar ji because she knew that devotees are never supposed to be with their god , they can only feel hin with them, they can only be devoted to him,love him but should never expect love in return . 

" please speak slowly , maa is sleeping ," she said with a serious face.

He harshly grabbed her arm and told her in a dangerous tone ," I know you intoxicated me to sleep with me and i know that too that you are very much experienced in all this and you don't have any problem with that because all this doesn't matter to you , only money matters to you but it matters to me. you made me doubt myself that i forced you and i am never going to forgive you for that ."

she closed her eyes to prevent her tears from flowing .

after accusing her , he went out of her house and gauri stared his retreating figure with teary eyes.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

please do vote and comment .

your comments are going to help a lot to improve.