chapter-2

thanks for votes and comments on previous chapter .

..............................................................................................................

"why are you crying gauri ?" asked vasundhra with a worried face seeing her daughter crying and staring at the door with pooja thali in her hands.

"nothing maa" lies gauri , wiping her tears and plastering a fake smile on her face.

"how is it nothing? It is something that you are trying to hide from me . tell me what happened? and where is damad ji, i saw him going out . where did he go?" asked her mother with a curious face.

"he has gone to his home maa."

" home , without  you . why didn't he take you with him ? "

"ma , he has gone for only some days. he will return soon after 2 months for the case and then will take me with him." lies gauri knowing very well that he may come here for case but never going to even see her face . she could only lie to her mother considering her health conditions right now.

" were you crying because damad ji went to home ?" asked her mother with a smile.

" don't you expect your daughter to cry , if her husband has gone to his home leaving her?" asked gauri with a humourless chuckle.

"why are you saying like this gauri  as if he left you forever. you are going to meer him soon after 2 months , bitiya ."

"yes maa, we will meet after two months." said gauri thinking about what will be in her fate after 2 months if he accidentally meets her.

AFTER TWO MONTHS

IN OBEROI MANSION

Omkara's POV 

Two months have passed , shwetlana has left Mr. oberoi in accordance with deal . everything is going smoothly here still there is somewhere , something empty in my heart , I am feeling as if i have left something very dear to me out of my life , may be because i left my passion and had thrown out the artist which was once inside me that's why I am feeling like this.

I received a phone call after returning from bareilley informing me about the case against kali thakur . now I have to go to barielley tomorrow . I want to forget  but every time I think about bareilley , it only   reminds me of her tearful eyes. how much i want to forget her but i am not able to , no matter how hard I try . but I wish , I never meet her.

going to bareilley means the greatest possibility of of meeting her again but legal procedures can not be undermined . now I could only hope to not meet her.

omkara's POV ends

In bareilley

omkara came out of the police station and was going towards his car when he collide with gauri's mother .

" damad ji , you are here ? why didn't you came home first ? gauri was eagerly wating for you for   2 months . she was waiting to tell you something." said vasundhara with a excitement in her voice.

" maa ji , i will come later , i have somework .... " started omkara only to be cut by her mother-in-law.

" damad ji , work will be done later . now you will have to come with me "

omkara nodded and helped her getting inside the car.

gauri ' s POV 

Two months passed . I missed him so much that it hurts  and I am waiting for him now , I thought that night will always remain in my heart as a beautiful feeling . I will live  my whole life with the support of  that night in my heart  but how wrong  I  was.  after he told me that he never considered me his wife  even for a second ,  that feeling turned ugly . I realised that   he used me for his benefit and threw me away after using me . and this reality stabbed my already broken heart . but my traitor heart is still not able to stop loving him forget about hating him. it still love him with its every broken piece because falling in love takes only a moment but its not easy to forget that love.

i never meant to wait for him because I knew he was never going to meet me now . I didn't want to be imposed in his life but now I am compelled to wait for me beacuse i have to tell him something and he deserves to know that . I can only hope now that i meet him when he come here.

gauri's POV ends

Gauri was thinking about omkara when her thoughts  were broken by a knock on the door .

" gauri , where are you ? open the door . see, who came." said gauri's mother knocking the door .

" coming maa."

gauri went to open the door and the moment she opened the door ,  her heart started thumping rapidly seeing the person who was standing in front of her .

"omkaraji " wishpered gauri with a lump forming in her throat seeing him glaring at her .

" arey , gauri  won't you take him inside .''

"yes ma , come omkara ji," said gauri while her eyes shined with water seeing him watching her with most disgusting look. she couldn't help but think that what worst conclusion he would have made now , that she was waiting for him because she again wanted to trap him . 

With that thought in mind , she sighed and followed her husband and mother towards the hall.

.....................................................................................................................................

Please do votes  and comments.