chapter-3

thanks a lot for votes and comments on previous chapter.

.............................................................................................

" sit damad ji , I will bring tea for you ," said vasundhra leading omkara towards the sofa and went to the kitchen.

" your mother was saying that you were waiting for me . may I know why?" asked omkara while sitting on the sofa .

" yes, I wanted to tell you something that I......started gauri just then her mother interrupted her bringing a glass of water for omkara . she handed him the glass of water and again went towards the kitchen.

" so , what were you saying?" asked omkara with a disinterested look.

" that I..... she started again while attenpting to hold his hand when he furiously jerked her hand away causing the glass in his hand to fall on the floor resulting in breaking it into numerous pieces just like her heart.

" Do not even try to touch me . just stay away from me " said omkara in a furious whisper.

Gauri stared at him with teary eyes for a few seconds and then bent on the floor  to pick up the broken piceces of glass. just then her mother arrived listening to sound of breaking of glass and told her " gauri , what are you doing ? you should have called me . i would have cleaned it . you should  be carefull, bitiya .you know it is first trimester going on of your pregnancy and you need to take care. doctor already told you about the complications in your pregnancy still you are not being careful . just stand up and sit here now " gently scolded her mother making her sit on the sofa.

omkara 's heart started beating rapidly listening about her being pregnant and thinking about the possibilitiy of him being the father of her child .

gauri's mother looked at his face and seeing him shocked asked gauri " didn't you still tell him gauri ? he is looking so shocked ." 

"no maa, actually he got to know  suddenly that's why , he is just surprised . " said gauri with an assuring look.

"oh, you both talk , I will come with tea in a few minutes." said her mother again walking towards the kitchen . 

" you are pregnant ." whispered omkara with a shocked look .

" yes , I am pregnant and this child is yours . now you will ask proof , right ? don't worry , I am ready to give DNA test " said gauri expecting him to ask for the proof of this child being his.

" no " said omkara coming out of his shocked state.

" I will not ask for any proof for your child being mine if you are really pregnant because omkara singh oberoi never disrespect mothers and if you are going to be one then I will definitely not ask for proof. but you will need to prove that you are really pregnant, that you are not lying to come home with me because I can believe a mother but can never believe you . " said omkara.

" i will show you pregnancy reports."

"I don't believe  any pregnancy reports . those can be fake too ." said omkara taking hold of her hand dragging her towards the idol of lord shiva placed in the temple.

" just swear on your shankarji in front him and I will believe you ." said omkara knowing very well that no matter what type of woman she is , she is never going to lie after swearing on her shankar ji because he has seen how strong  her belief is in her shankar ji .

" I swear on shankar ji that i am not lying . I am really pregnant and this child is yours " sweared gauri putting her hand above the flames of diya though a little  surprised that he didn't demanded any proof and just believed her for the first time .

"gauri , damad ji , tea is ready , come here , " called vasundhra both of them.

They both went towards the hall and after sipping his tea, omkara told vasundhara," maa ji, I and gauri are going to mumbai . I was thinking for you to come with us . said omkara completely surprising gauri.

" no , no damadji. what will I do there . you are there to take care of gauri and I am totally fine here . you take her home , I will be ok and she will also be ok , she was waiting to go with you , she will be happy even without me . " said her mother gently with a smile.

" ok , so we will be going today only , gauri pack your bags fast " said omkara with a serious face .

They were sitting in the car when gauri started to think about the today's event . a new ray of hope started growing in her heart that if he is taking her home then may be he will accept her one day . but her hopes were soon broken by him the moment he said," don't be in any misconception that I will accept you . I am only taking mother of my child at my home . I am taking you home only for my child . I know you are very happy  that because of my child you are going to be in my life forever but don't be so happy as soon as the child will be borned you will be again going away from my life forever ," said omkara  breaking her thoughts and hopes. 

After listening his words not only her hopes broke but a fear started gripping her heart , a fear of losing her child . a fear that she is going to regret accepting his decision of coming with him . a fear that he will definitely separate her from her child after the child is born . 

Soon , car stopped in front of oberoi mansion making gauri to come out of her thoughts and she looked at the huge mansion in front of her .

..............................................................................................

please do comments and votes .  your comments helps us to analyse our writing and keep writing .