chapter-6

THANKS FOR VOTES AND COMMENTS ON PREVIOUS PARTS .

...............................................................................................................

listening to her words , something broke inside him but ignorning his feelings he chose to ask the question that came to his mind the moment she signed the papers ," why did you signed the papers ? don't you love your baby ? " 

" so you realised that this is my child too , and yes i love my child that's why I decided to not separate my child from his father " said gauri with a serious face.

" but how can you so easily decide to part with your child . didn't your heart ached even a bit ?" asked omkara shocked with her behaviour that she signed the papers so easily .

" why do have problem with everything ? if I wouldn't have signed the papers then you definitely would have problem and now when I have decided to signed the papers you have problem even with that . why can't you decide what you want ." asked gauri a little irritated with his behaviour .

saying that she started to go outside when omkara hold her hand stopping her from going and said ," I know what I am doing , you don't need to worry about that you should worry about yourself ." and forwarded a packet towards her .

" what is this ?" asked gauri totally clueless .

" this is money . you will need it when you will go from here ." said omkara.

" I don't want payment to give birth to your child ." said gauri really hurt with his behviour .

" it's not payment . won't you need money to survive after you go from here ." said omkara really irritated with her drama of rejecting the money .

" I can work for my survival . I don't need any money from you ." answered gauri with a face filled with self respect .

" I know very well that you can work . it's just you will need rest after delivery for sometime . just take this ."

" I will not need it ." 

" why will you not need it "

" you don't need to know that ." 

" just stop doing your drama , I know you are very eager to take the money . just take it ." said omkara while thrusting the packet of money in her hands and went towards the bathroom.

gauri stared at the money with teary eyes and decided that she will not behave like a fragile doll now . she will show him that she too have self respect . now that she have limited time with her child and this family , she will live this time happily now . she will treat every person as same as they will treat her . she  thought with a determined face  but she was helpless to thinks that how will she be able to do that with the man she loves more than her life .

she sighed and went towards the cupboard to keep the money there.

while outside the room , jahnvi was listening to their conversation along with pinky and finally got the proof of thoughts that were plauged in her mind from the moment she saw her daughter in law . she already knew that omkara doesn't love gauri but seeing omkara behaving like this with gauri she couldn't help but feel sad about her upbringing . her thoughts were broken  when pinky commented ," see jethani ji , the real face of your daughter-in-law . how selfish she is accepting money in lieu of her child ." 

" pinky , mothers are most selfless creatures on earth . gauri is not being selfish  she is being selfless . she loves both omkara and her child very much but still decided to go  away from both of them just because om doesn't want her and she doesn't to hurt him and deprive her child of a father . " said jahnvi while making up her mind to have a serious conversation with her son .

next morning 

 oberoi family was  having breakfast when anika said," om take this kheer , gauri made this ." 

" I don't like sweets ." said omkara with an ignorant face .

" but gauri made something for the first time for us , you should at least taste this ." said dadi not really liking this behaviour of omkara towards gauri .

" I already told you that I don't want anything " made by her said omkara while keeping the last part in his mind only with an irritated face and went away getting up from the chair .

" did you both fight ? something happened between you two? " asked dadi with a worried face .

" no dadi , its just he doesn't like sweets that's why he behaved like this ." said gauri .

dadi nodded while jahnvi made her mind to talk to omkara today only .

jahnvi had already told khanna to get the information about how omkara and gauri gauri and after knowing their story she could only feel bad for her son that what a gem he was losing .

omkara was going to office when jahnvi summoned him and a servant informed him that jahnvi was calling him and he went towards his mothers room .

" mom you called me?"

" yes , I have to discuss something  very important with you ."

" what happened mom?"

" nothing happened but is happenning everyday , I am noticing "  

when omkara looked at  her clueless . she asked ," what happened between you and gauri ?"

" nothing happened mom" 

" I am not talking about today , I am talking about what happened in barielley ?"

though omkara looked surprised but he knew she was his mother and she can very well see what is happening in his life . he told the whole story to jahnvi from his prospective and jahnvi sighed loudly seeing his son's stupidity and insensitivity .

.......................................................................................................................

please do comments and votes.