chapter-4

thanks a lot for your votes and comments on previous chapters.

note : in this story there is no drama of  tia , ragini and all . so shivika are a happily married couple here but pinki does not accept anika as her daughter in law . priyanka is married , so she is not in the story . there is no saumya or bhavya in rudra's life . except this all the characters are same.

sorry for the heartbreak of ruvya or rumya's fan but this story rikara centric and totally based on their emotions only.

...............................................................................................................................

in oberoi mansion

"Anika, where are you ?" shouted shivaay from his room not able to find an important file .

"anika..... "called shivay again while coming down the stairs.

" anika , what are you doing here ? I am not able  to find an important file come with me and find it for me " 

" how can I find your file shivaay . you didn't say the magical word ." shrugged anika while making rangoli.

"anika I  don't have time for all this , just find my file ." said an irritated shivay.

" magical word shivay" 

" ok " said shivay taking a deep breath .

" please, find my important file , I am not able to find it. happy now?"

" yes, very happy, now go upstairs and you will find your important file in study room " informed anika with a smile.

"ok " said shivay and started going upstairs when anika stopped him " you are again going without saying another magical word , shivay" said anika while faking a glare at him.

" I don't have time , I have to go to office" said shivay.

" you are not going anywhere."

" fine, thank you . can I go now? " asked shivay really irritated with the way his wife is trying to teach him the use of those so called magical words.

" no, you are still not going anywhere "

" but, why?"

" don't you remember om is coming home with my devrani . shivay, you are becoming very forgetful day by day . he informed yesterday only and you forgot today . you really need to eat almonds . A nd what type of brother are you? your brother is bringing his wife home and you are going to office . Arrey , learn something from me , I was doing preparations for their welcome . see , how khidkitod rangoli I  made. isn't it rudy? asked anika seeing rudy coming towards them . before rudra could say something . shivay shouted ,"shut up , just shut up , take a breathe while you speak anika .  anyway , I have to go office . I have an important work there and it is really important . I  will come before they come"

" I think you didn't understand ."

'what"

" that I was not asking you  to not go . i was ordering you to not go and you will have to follow the order . anyway you don't have a boss in your office but you definitely have a boss in your home to answer to ." ordered anika .

" ok" surrendered shivay while glaring at his brother who was trying hard to control his laughter.

" why are you laughing rudy ? what so funny?"

" no bhaiya , I was not laughing and there is nothing funny here except your condition ." said rudy while laughing .

" what do you mean?"