chapter - 9

thanks for comments and votes on previous parts .

**************************************************************************

after helping anika and rudy omkara came towards his room and opened the door of his room and saw gauri sitting on the bed and writing something .

" gauri , are you writing something ?" asked omkara .

" no " said gauri immediately hiding the piece of paper she was writing on.

omkara hummed not wanting to invade her privacy and kneelt down in front of her . taking her hand in his he said ," gauri , i wanted to ask you something ." 

"hmm , tell me omkara ji what happened ? " said gauri .

" gauri , are you happy with me ?" asked omkara 

" why are you asking like this ? i am very happy " lies gauri with a smile knowing very well that she was definitely not happy.

omkara knew very well that gauri was lying to him as her smile didn't reached her eyes. he was noticing from 5 months now that gauri was not happy . no matter how hard he tried to take care of her she was never happy . she was only faking happiness for his happiness and he very well knew that . he was not able to know the reason from 5 months . now omkara decided to confess his feelings tommorow and have a serious talk with her . though omkara 's mind didn't change his thoughts towards her but now he does not want to listen to his mind because his heart has started beating for her and had taken charge of his life. he had  started liking the same  girl he claimed to hate once . initially he was trying to be only a good husband and a good father because he didn't want to be like his father but now he was sincerely ready to give their marriage a chance . he was ready to accept her with her flaws . he was ready to love her , to give her all the happiness of the world .

gauri was satisfied with love and care she was recieving and her daughter is going to recieve. she had already fallen in love with her husband and her daughter . now she was preparing her heart to part with both of them . however she was trying hard but her heart was only waiting for hope to be with loves of her life but she knew that she can't and that thought was breaking her heart , not allowing her to be happy .

they both were thinking about their future when a tear drop fell on omkara's hands . he saw gauri crying and immediately cupped her face.

"gauri, what happened , why are you crying ?" asked omkara really worried.

"nothing omkara ji , seeing your care for me , my eyes teared up ." said gauri with a smile .

" and leave all this and tell me what happened " asked gauri dismissing the topic.

" i will tell you very soon but not now ," said omkara .

gauri hummed in response and they both sat silently holding each others hands . silence was broken when omkara said ,"gauri , you shouldn't be awake  this late night . let's sleep ." 

gauri nodded and both settled on the bed . they were lying on the bed wide awake when omkara said ," gauri .." 

gauri turned her face towards him and nodded her head asking him to continue .

" gauri..i.." said omkara little hesitated .

seeing him hesitant , she hold his hand and asked ," omkara ji what happened ? tell me."

" gauri, i ....want to feel her " said omkara .

gauri smiled at him said ," so , feel "

" i can ? " asked omkara happily .

" only you can omkara ji . you have every right to feel her and only you have " said gauri with love in her eyes which omkara could very well sense and she  put his  hands on her swollen belly inside her kurti . omkara got up , shifted a little towards her and leaning towards her , he kissed her belly slightly displacing her kurti , omkara again laid down on the bed , rested his head on  headrest and took her in his embrace with free hand . they both were lying in the peaceful silence while omkara was caressing her belly when suddenly omkara felt baby's kick on his palm.

they both looked at each other with happy and blissful  tears in their eyes on experiencing the kick of their baby together . the joy and bliss in their eyes were unexplainable . both were silent but that silence was speaking a lot , that silence was speaking the love of a father , affection of a mother and gratitude of a husband for his wife for giving him this blissful , wonderful and amazing feeling . gauri went into sleep after adding a new moment in her blissful period of pregnancy before parting with her lifelines while sleep was far away from omkara . after feeling his daughter , omkara was experiencing  unexplainable joy and feelings . he wanted to do anything and everything for his daughter and mother of his daughter . now , he was hoping and dreaming for a happy family which he never had , where a husband will love his wife a lot , a father will love and pamper his child  and they  will love him back more . after determining to confess his feelings for gauri tomorrow , he decided to have a sleep but he knew that  he is not going to get one tonight .   

...................................................................................................................

please do coments and votes .

tujhe kitna chahne lage humOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara