1. Rainy Night ♡✿

[This is the 2nd part of "No❤". Pls go read it first if u haven't, it's on my profile.]

The sky was dark, filled with grey clouds that were pouring every ounce of water they had in them. Seonghwa and Hongjoong walked with their hands together, no umbrella, only their hoodies were there to help them. It looked as if they didn't care though. They walked slowly, enjoying ever drop that touched their bodies, both covered in black clothes.

Their eyes wandered around without much passion. They seemed... empty? They themselves couldn't tell.
Their steps were the only ones at that time in the street, it was almost 3am, what were they doing out so late?

They said no words until they reached Seonghwa's dorm. He reached for the key on his left pocket, then on the right one... and then he checked his pant's pockets, and his hoodie's... nothing.

"I forgot my keys," He said finally waking up from the trance they both were in while walking.

"What? Well, let's go to my place then." Hongjoong said getting his right hand to search on his bag pack. Wait... "Fuck... I don't have mines either." He said widening his eyes but quickly pulling himself together. "Well, you can call Wooyoung to open up."

"He's out of town with San this weekend... What if you call Yunho?"

"He's out with Yeo and Mingi... What the hell do we do now?"

----

"Gosh thank you Jongho you're our saviour," Seonghwa said entering and taking his shoes off, followed by Hongjoong.

"Well, you were damn lucky Wooji was still up playing LOL when you called." The black haired said, tired, and went back to bed with his partner.

They both took their jackets off and threw them on top of a chair, making themselves comfortable. His house was warm, unlike the cold night and rain.

"Wait..." Jongho came out of his room again. "Why the hell were you guys out at 3am... on a cold... rainy February night?" He asked extremely confused.

"I like it, it makes me sentimental." Both said in unison.

"That's it?" Jongho asked intrigued and perplexed. Somehow it made sense if it came from Seongjoong. They just nodded. "Well okay... I'll give u some dry clothes I guess"

Once they had Jongho's pijamas on and were comfortably cuddling in the bed sofa, Hongjoong asked. "What were you thinking out there?" He whispered, his voice making Seonghwa's insides warm.

He hesitated to answer, "Not much... Just, you know, life I guess..."

"So you were thinking about your past again, huh?" It sometimes made Seonghwa mad how well the shorter had to know him.

He sighed, "Maybe, just a little bit." There was a pause where he turned to face Hongjoong. "I also thought about you, I recalled something." Hongjoong took his hand without thinking about it and buried his head on Seonghwa's chest, hearing his heart beats. "You gave me a bunch of flowers when we were kids, one's you picked yourself. That was cute," He smiled caressing his boyfriend's hair, the other just chuckled.

"Yeah... I did it a couple of times." He smiled stupidly remembering how hard he tried to get all the perfect daisies for him.

"Hoe old were we?" Hwa asked.

"Like... nine or ten,"

"How was I?"

"You were actually smaller than me," Joong laughed. "You were such a caring and sweet friend..."

"Do you miss him?"

That question took Hongjoong by surprise, he stayed quite for some seconds. "No. He's with little Hongjoong, were he should be. I have you, Seonghwa, you're still the same person."

"How? How can I be the same person if I don't recall how I was..." His tone got sadder with each word. "You know this thing they say about saying goodbye to your childhood, like, letting it go and accepting you're no longer the same you were back there?" Hongjoong hummed a yes. "How am I supposed to say goodbye to someone I've never met?"

Hongjoong looked up and cupped his boyfriend's cheeks, then, he kissed his forehead. "We're still young, no need to say goodbye just yet, love."

A single tear went down Seonghwa's face, Hongjoong whipped it dry. He gave him another kiss, this time on his soft lips, a little cold still. And minutes later, they both had fallen asleep.

[A/N: GUYS WELCOME BACK TO THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES ME JOY, WRITING ABOUT KPOP BOYS.

in this book, we'll get to know all the characters more, we'll have angst, fluff, smut, party time and ofc a lot of fun (i hope). We'll get to know about Hwa's past, Hongjoong's relationship with his brother, Hoe yungisang are doing, drama about woosan and ofc our daily dose of Wooji and Jongho being cute little fucks!!

Pls enjoy this one as much as u enjoyed No❤]