8. makes 1 team

"We're going on a trip in our favourite rocket ship!" Wooyoung chanted.

"ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY! LITTLE EINSTEINS!!" Mingi, Yunho and San chanted back.

"HEY! AT THE BACK OF THE BUS, SHUT THE FUCK UP!" A young professor shouted at them. The four were seating at the very back, on the 4 seat row where all the annoying kids used to sit at whenever there was a school trip. There was just a little difference... They were adults, not kids.

"You guys act like four year olds," Ryujin glared at them.

"Well at least we're having fun." Wooyoung glared back and answered in a playful tune, bickering with the girl as San joined along to take the opposite side of his boyfriend.

"We? Who is we? You're the only one having fun here..." San played.

"Hah, even your own boyfriend says so!" Ryujin followed the joke.

While that happened on the far left, at the other side of the row, Yunho and Mingi where invested on his phones. The tallest's head on Mingi's shoulder.

aerobic🐶🦀🐺
gc

hehetmon
got your tooth brush?

youknow
ofc

hehetmon
pijamas?

milky
yes captain

hehetmon
boxers??? do u guys have
enough boxers?????

youknow
yes yes we do

stop worrying yeo 🤠

we're going to Daegu not greece
chill

hehetmon
im just worried i want u guys to have fun

milky
we will, and we'll send u photos

youknow
yes!!

hehetmon
pls do!
and smile a loootttt

milky
only when thinking abt u

hehetmon
staaap

making me blush omg

get some sleep guys its early

youknow
️ 0:14 audio

"Say something to Yeo, Gi,"

"Love you babyyyy~" Mingi whispered to Yunho's phone.

"Love you more," Yunho said too.

"No, I love him more,"

"No I do!" Yunho whisper-yelled and ended the audio.

"Not fairrrr~" Mingi whinned shaking Yunho's body side to side. On his bed, Yeosang just smiled at his stupid cute boyfriends.

Outside of the bus, Seonghwa was tapping his right foot nervously waiting for someone-who had the bad habit of never arriving on time. The bus driver went out to check and spoke. "C'mon in, you're the only one left, we have to go."