20: big little baby ⚘

[giving u everything lately, u guys follow the best author (id u don't follow me pls do JANZJAJ i love yall]

When Yunho opened the door for Seonghwa, the older stepped in with comfortable clothes, changing his shoes to a pair of slippers he had there in Joong's house. They were rabbit themed, with fluffy furr and everything. Yunho said goodbye and went off to his boyfriend's place. Seonghwa carried a bag pack with his pink hoodie, he wearing a matching blue one with another care-bear on it.

He knocked on the little's door, opening slowly to not startle him. When Joong saw him, he got up from bed and hugged him tightly. Seonghwa hugged him back, quickly kissing his cheeks and saying hello.

"Seongie~" He stretched the last vocals, tightening the hug even further. He was so happy to see him for no reason.

"How is my little one?" He asked with a smile on his lips, never wanting to let go, but Joong just did.

"No little! Am big boy today!" He said scrunching his nose cutely and hitting Hwa with what he thought was strength, but in reality, it barely made it as a clap. Seonghwa laughed at the cuteness, taking Joongie's nose between his fingers and and moving his head side to side softly.

"Sorry, sorry, how big are you then, big boy?" He said with a little tease on his tone. Joong answered with his fingers, holding 6 of them up. Wow, six? It was quite old for Joong's little space, he was normally 2 to 4, rarely going older than that. But this was cool with Seonghwa too, they could play so many cool games and he could be able to understand him better too.

"You b'ing my hoodie!?" He said excitedly, eyes as wide as possible in expectation.

"Yes I brought your hoodie, but it's mine though?" He said, chuckling a bit as he took it out of his bag.

"No! Mine!" Joongie said making grabby hands towards it so he could have it.

"Magic words baby?" Seonghwa said before lending him anything.

"P'ease hyun!" He said, way too excited to put it on already. Seonghwa took notice of how he forgot to say some letters here and there, he was way too excited to care.

"Here you my little big boy." Seonghwa said helping him to out it on, Joong never stopped smiling. "What do you want to do today then, strawberry?" He asked as excited. He loved being Hongjoong's caregiver, seeing him all happy and clingy and laughing at the smallest things. Somehow, it also relieved his stress, making him forget about the world and just focusing on looking after his precious bubba.

"I wan play with toy an' I wan color book and I wan hug hyung an' I wan wa'ch tv an', an'-" He started listing, as if he had already made an entire book about activities he wanted to do. Seonghwa smiled fondly, his eyes almost disappearing.

"Okay okay buddy, you want to do a lot of stuff, don't you?" He said squishing Joongie's hands, his excitement transferring to his boyfriend.
"What if we get out your stuffies and give them some attention, I'm sure they miss you tons!"

Hongjoong nodded repeatedly to the request, making his way to the shelve were he displayed all of them, hand in hand with his caregiver.

"Which one do you want, bubs?" Seonghwa asked, ready to reach for them.

"All!" The small boy answered.

"All? The five of them?" Seonghwa said, no intention to change the little boy's mind at any moment. "Well then, you have to help me carry them to the living room, okay?" Those easy questions made Joong fall deeper into his head space, making him feel warm and loved.

"Yes! I help!" He said enthusiastically, carrying two of the five plushies with him, dropping one on his way, Seonghwa helping him pick it up, not wanting the small boy doing much. He wanted to keep him in little space as long as possible, seeing how grumpy he was this morning in the group chat. He just wanted his boyfriend to be the happiest version of himself, although he knew keeping someone happy forever was impossible, it was this occasions were he knew, and could, definitely help him feel as happy as possible.