16. softies~ ♡

Jongho was heading to his dorm after a long day studying and paying attention to lessons he really didn't know if he needed, honestly. His steps were heavy and his feet dragged down the floor. He was about to unlock the door to his dorm when he noticed a piece of paper stick to the front. "For my baby bear, ♡" Ah... it was Wooji's, no one else (except Seonghwa that one and only time that was never going to happen again) called him 'baby bear'. He unattached the note from his door and unfolded it.

" I have a surprise for u waiting at my dorm hehe, none of my roommates is going to be home until tomorrow, come when u finish class :D "

Jongho smiled, unable not to, and made his way to his partners place. His feet already feeling lighter. It was unbelievable how much they could change Jongho's mood with simple acts like this.
Their dorm wasn't too far from his own, while he walked, he thought about what the surprise could be. He thought about food, some coffee or sweets maybe. Cuddles and movies also came to mind.

With a smile he couldn't shake off, feeling the sweet butterflies on his stomach, he rang the bell. He was able to hear it inside the house, he could also hear small, barefoot steps coming. When Wooji opened the dood with a dorky smile, Jongho only thought of hugging and kissing them. That bob-cut looked so good on their shiny black hair. He fought himself to not squish them into the tightest hug in history.

"Oooh~ What is my baby bear doing here huh?" They teased.

Jongho contained a chuckle. "C'mon, you told me to come." He said with a smile. Man, such a cute smile should be illegal.

"You have to say the password first!"

"Mmmmhh... I didn't get one though..." He said playful.

"Oh, you know it already~" Their tone was so... cute? Quirky? Jongho didn't know but he loved it.

"Is it... perhaps... I love you Wooji?"

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Correct, you may pass your majesty!" They said as the door opened slowly.

"Your majesty? Since when am I that important?" He laughed while entering the place, not getting his gaze out of Wooji.

"What you looking at huh?" They played, getting a little shy from the eye contact and hit his boyfriend's leg. It didn't hurt but Jongho got a little surprised by the action - Not that it was a strange reaction, they always hit Jongho when they're embarrassed. He found it cute.

"Come here already!" He said finally hugging his lover, they hugged back tightly, giggling a little as Jongho rocked from side by side and kissed Wooji's cheek and neck.

"Yah! Enough!" They said trying to gain control back and undid the hug halfway. Jongho's hands were still on their waist and Wooji's arms were still wrapped around his neck.

"What is this surprise you were talking about in the letter?" He finally asked. Wooji smiled once again, leading both of them to the kitchen.

"Remember when you told me your favorite favorite food was?" They asked. Jongho nodded, his eyes lit up. "Well..." They opened the oven, taking a big, covered pan out of it. Then, they placed it on the table. "Here it is!" When they got the lid off, the smell if medium-raw stake filled the house, and most specially, Jongho's nostrils.

"What!? You cooked stake!? Why? It's so expensive oh my god you shouldn't have..." He was saying all of that, but oh man was he happy. "Thank you! Thank you so so so so much!! I can't believe I have the best partner ever." He hugged them again, this time lifting them up the floor and placing them sitting on the kitchen counter. Jongho's hands were each at the sides of their legs, he looked up to Wooji's eyes. Their hands rested on their boyfriend's shoulders. "Thank you Wooji," He said softly.

"I just wanted to make you smile, baby bear." They squished Jongho's cheeks and then cupped his face, leaning for a soft and gentle kiss. When their lips touched, Jongho felt an electric shook go down his spine, bringing the butterflies back to his stomach. He smiled into the kiss and then moved his hands up, one staying on their waist and the other going up until he was able to stroke their soft hair.

Wooji insisted a little more into his lovers lips, wanting something more. The kiss got deeper when Jongho gave in and let Wooji explore. Their hands traced Jongho's upper back, feeling his muscles through his thin t-shirt. They, unconsciously, started lifting Jongho's shirt a little bit, slipping their hands under it.
Then they realized and quickly pulled out.

"Ah- Sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay babe," Jongho said chuckling, finding them very cute. "I will tell you when to stop or if you do something I don't like. I like you, okay?"

"Okay, I like you too Jongho." Wooji said before kissing him again and wrapping their legs around his waist playfully. "Now! Food! To the table, horse!"

"Oh okay, so first I'm 'your majesty' and now I'm a horse" Jongho said wrapping his arms around them and carrying them to a chair.

"You're everything, that's your special talent honey~" They said bopping his nose. "Now eat eat!"

"Kay~"

[A/N: I wanted to say something but i totally forgot

anyways good luck with life and stuff ily]