18: DEMANDING HEHET ✰

‼️PLEASE, do not read smut if you're under 14, at least not MINE. it makes me hella uncomfortable + is not good for your brain development. i have problems bcs of it now that I'm older.

if you decide to read is now under your consent. ‼️

[CW: this chapter is basically all HEAVY smut bye i wont talk anymore enjoy the hot content (or dont idk)]

When Yunho came back to his dorm after a long day in university, knowing Hongjoong wasn't home, the first thing he wanted to do was to throw himself to bed and pass out for a couple of hours. He made his way to his room with that idea in mind but it all crumbled down when, through the cracked open door, he saw Yeosang on top of Mingi's lap. They were kissing, Yunho could see their mouths move and their tongues taste each other. His heart rate grew faster and louder, so much so he could feel it on his ears. He was nervous,what if the others could hear if? Yunho found himself starring for way too long before a forming erection made him pan out of it and turn around, clumsily hitting his bag pack to the door and opening it behind him. Fuck.

The two in the kissing booth turned their heads towards him with wide eyes, a little startled by the sound, but relaxed immediately after seeing it was just Yunho.

"S-Sorry I didn't mean to-" He turned around and started talking, being cut immediately.

"Yunho," Yeosang called. "You're our boyfriend, what are you sorry about honey?" He and Mingi let out some giggles, smiles on both faces. Yunho felt even more embarrassed, not really knowing what to do next.

"Come here dummy," Mingi said patting the bed on Yunho's room as Yeosang got up from Mingi's lap and sat besides him. He did as told, ending up in the middle. "You look stressed, let Yeosang and I take care of you, baby." Mingi's deep voice was music for their ears.

He was massaging Yunho's shoulders, earning some relieving sighs from him as he applied more pressure with each stroke. Slowly, he made his way behind Yunho to be able to do it properly.
Then, at his left, Yeosang started kissing his cheek, short after grabbing his chin and leaning for a soft kiss. It got deeper slowly, as Mingi applied more pressure, Yeosang made his way deeper into the kiss. Yunho was loving every second. He was sure his face was red from the arousal, it even got a little cloudy inside his mind, not really able to think or word sentences properly.

Yeosang made his way to Yunho's lap smoothly, only breaking the kiss to breathe from time to time. It was getting hotter, the room was slowly getting drowned in soft moans and groans. Nothing too loud, but sweet enough to make each other crave more.
Mingi saw how his boyfriends were making out, how they were touching and tasting each other, drowning their voices in the others throat. His dick twitched inside his pants at the sight, they looked so fucking hot. He leaned into Yunho's ear, whispering.

"Wanna take your shirt off? It would be better for the massage..." Yunho felt shivers going down from his spine directly to his cock. Mingi's voice was normally low, but he had this tendency of making it deeper and raspier when he was turned on. Yeosang then helped the older take the shirt off, also taking his so Yunho didn't feel alone. Yunho looked Yeosang up and down, the shorter had been working out lately and he could see it paying off, he looked so good. His pecs, his abs, his arms, his hands... Yunho wanted those hands to do so many things to him.

"Yeosang, you are so fucking hot." He said near his lips, teasing a kiss he never gave. The mentioned lifted a brow.

"Ugh, I love when you do that shit." It was Mingi now, he got closer to Yeosang and started kissing him too as he kept stroking Yunho's bare back.

Yunho watched them as he was literally trapped between the two. As Mingi's hands made their way up and down Yunho's spine now, Yeosang started grinding on his lap. He thanked himself mentally for choosing to wear some sweat pants today, just like the one on top of him. It made the friction more real, less painful than with a pair of jeans. Yunho touched Yeosang while him and Mingi made out, he traced every muscle, licking the shape of his collarbones down to his chest, softly grabbing his waist and pushing him further into his erection. He could feel Yeosang's hard on his stomach and Mingi's on his back-He was moving his pelvis up and down Yunho's big back, it made him shiver. It was perfect.