13. last night's fun... ✰

‼️PLEASE, do not read smut if you're under 14, at least not MINE. it makes me hella uncomfortable + is not good for your brain development. i have problems bcs of it now that I'm older.

if you decide to read is now under your consent. ‼️

cw// smut 🖋 (sub/dom)

San walked out of the hotel shower with a towel over his hips and using another one to rub his hair. Wooyoung, who was sitting on the bed already on his pijamas, immediately took his eyes off his phone and looked up when he heard his boyfriend steps.

"Wow..." The sound scaped his mouth, he wasn't really trying to say it out loud. He slapped himself mentally for the teenage-ry reaction.

"What?" San chuckled. "Like what you see?" This man certainly had confidence on his body-well who wouldn't having THAT body-. He knew exactly what he was doing when he raised his eyebrow while asking that.

"I mean, I am not one to complain." Wooyoung said acting cocky and shrugging his shoulders, laying back on the bed.

"Well, then, I want to have a nice view too, can I?" Fuck, did Wooyoung just feel his knees getting a little weak? It was just San speaking, but the way he changed his tone... It fucked Wooyoung up... In all the contexts possible.

"I mean, let's enjoy white sheets we don't have to clean ourselves while we can, shouldn't we?" He said smirking. San then got closer and lifted Woo's shirt to throw them somewhere he didn't really care.

As the shorter was sitting, San placed himself on his lap as he started to kiss him. Woo swore he felt his stomach flipping as San's thighs touched his, only a towel and thin pyjama pants separating them. As their mouths played, so did their hips, gently swaying back and forth, the piece of cloth on San's waist barely hanging.

At the friction, both could feel each other's erections growing. Suddenly, by surprise, as San liked to play, he stopped the deep make out session by standing up and looking down at Wooyoung. Fuck, those eyes...

"Wooyoung-ah," San called. "Make Sannie feel good, won't you?" It was almost a whisper, but his voice went so deep it sounded like a command.

At this, Wooyoung just obeyed. San knew exactly what to say, what his boyfriend liked and when to stop. As much as Woo loved to be submissive, San liked to be dominant. But there would be times when Wooyoung liked to be bratty, and he knew the consequences of his actions if so.

As told, the younger got on his knees and unwrapped the towel off of San. He replaced it for his hand, gently stroking it as he looked up at San. "Like this?" Woo asked with a playful smile, he knew that wasn't was his boyfriend was asking for.

"You know what I want baby, use that mouth of yours." He wasn't desperate and Woo wasn't afraid of his commands, more like EXTREMELY turned on. Both were in control, confident in their actions and knowing each other's role. If something sometime got out of control, they just had to say the safe word to stop everything they were doing, no matter the circumstances.

San's hand immediately went to grab Woo's hair as he sucked in and out, making the taller clench his leg muscles trying to keep himself standing up and throwing his head back with a low sigh. Suddenly, Woo started using his tongue too as he slowly went back and forth with both his mouth and hand, the other one on his own dick. Damn was he good. "Right there babe, like that." San shortly said before letting a moan scape. That was a sound Wooyoung would never get tired of.

After some seconds, San knew Woo was teasing him by going that slow so he talked again. "Put up ur arms for me baby, open wide, let Sannie do the work." He wrapped Woo's wrists up with his left hand and hold his head still with the other. As soon as Woo opened his mouth wider, San stroked deep and fast, only stopping when Woo finally gagged.

"Ugh, such a good boy." San said cupping his head to signal he could stop now and get up to kiss him instead. Both were boiling at this point, San's dick was twitching and Woo's ass was asking for some action. But before that, San threw him on the bed, took his pants off and started kissing him from his lips down to his collarbones, then his chest-making sure to suck here and there. San knew Wooyoung loved when he touched his waist gently, so he went out of his way to kiss him there, touching him up and down, slowly. It was driving Wooyoung crazy. His body was tingling at the thought of where San could go next. When he kissed his waist, while caressing his lower back, Wooyoung gasped in surprise and arousal, closing his eyes and hiding his face with his arms a bit embarrassed.

Then, when San finally got to his hips, licking softly around his pelvis as he placed Wooyoung's legs on top of his shoulders. Wooyoung took one of San's hands, a little desperate, and sucked onto two of his fingers. "San, please." He said almost begging.

San then looked at his boyfriend's eyes, placed one finger in and watched as Woo threw his head back, right then, he started sucking. "Fuck," Wooyoung said a little too loud, he wasn't expecting that.

Then, another finger, and one more as Wooyoung got the lubricant and condoms with difficulty as his boyfriend was still torturing him with pleasure. San's right was inside of him, his mouth was doing wonders and his left was caressing his waist. In that situation even reaching for things that were not even a meter away was difficult. Doing anything but moan was difficult.

After some minutes, San went back to kissing his lover, who embraced his entire body. Wooyoung's arms surrounded San's back and his legs hugged his waist, almost pushing San towards himself. "San," The black haired said.

"Yes babe?"

"You're so pretty," That took San by surprise, he was not expecting like that to come out of Woo's mouth right now. But nonetheless, it was a pleasant surprise, so he smiled.

"Thank you Wooyoung-ha, you're the most beautiful person in this world." San said, not really knowing what to do next.

"Here!" Wooyoung exclaimed, a condom on his hand.

"Oh, yeah, we were doing that, we were going to have sex," San said trying to recollect himself.

"No we were not..." Wooyoung said disappointed. San grew speechless and paralized, he was already putting the condom on, what did he mean by "no"?
" We weren't about to have sex, we were going to make love." Wooyoung said teasingly.

"Oh gosh, you scared me! Quit doing that!" San said blushing and hitting his boyfriend gently.

"Okay, okay... Where were we?" Woo said bringing San closer and kissing him.

"We were..." And without finishing the sentence, the last night out had just started.

[A/N: honestly, going to brag, but i like how i write smut lolol... just forget its about two real ppl ig sorry for that]